Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those that have used both .....

Comparable?

ken22

ken22

Awards
Forgive my ignoramce but isnt stanz and winny the same thing? I dont know what p stanz is.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken; one is the PH to the other? P- stanz, the PH to stanozolol, has always produced reliable lean gains. While it seems that Furuza is always hit and miss.

My two cents,......

J

jason79

Awards
It's not a PH to stanozolol. P-stanz is a PH to unmethylated stanozolol. Without the 17a-methyl it's a different compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You both are wrong, google, then try again

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooo anyone? Lol

I am one of the rare birds that did not like Epi and I have run Furaz many times.

Looking to try something new

Comparable?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fura is stronger then pstanz on a mg for mg basis.

Same for furazabol and winstrol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

Given that, any differences in results/effects?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it'll be dose dependant. probably about 400mg of pstanz may be equal to about 50mg of winstrol. this is just a guestimate though. some people respond better than others.

if you have access to winstrol,i would recomend using that instead.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JB

I'm really trying the avoid methyls these days

Although me thinks 400 mg of Pstanz might be just as side effect prone as 50 mg of Winny ya know?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JB

Although me thinks 400 mg of Pstanz might be just as side effect pronse as 50 mg of Winny ya know?
I'm thinking no, winny can kill lipids badly, not so sure any non methyl can do that even at high doses

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Thanks JB

Although me thinks 400 mg of Pstanz might be just as side effect pronse as 50 mg of Winny ya know?
Hey my man, speaking from experience .... from other people of course ;) i can say that pstanz should not be run any less then 300mg a day taken in three different doses , 100mgs in morning, afternoon and evening. This dosage will yield the most results with the lowest sides for that amount and of course every person is diffrent so i would recommend starting with 100mg for a day or two then everyday there after increase your dose by 50 to 100 mgs. when introducing a compound into your system esp designer drugs we always want to se how it reacts with ones body...at least I would ....if not seeing any negative sides ....then to see max results keep that 300mgs in your system everyday for at least 4-6 weeks and have even heard of guys holding that dosage for 8-12 weeks with no sides but again all up to the user..

as for the winny, would you be referring to oral or injectable, each one will have to taken in different manner of course in addition to diiffrent mg dosage.
of course its pretty much a given that one will yield more results from the actual steriod rather then the alternative such as pstanz..

50mgs of either oral or injectable winny a day will yeild excellent results with out many sides at all..... they affect each peron differently

but in my experience one did not receive any diffrent sides with 300mg of pstanz then with 50mgs of oral or injectable winstrol
( now i would be referring to visual or noticable sides that you can see or feel this is not taking into account whats going inside the body with liver kidney so on)

honestly and if given the choice i would always spend the money on the real deal as opposed to the other
hope this helps and if you need anything else please dont hesitate to ask
good luck be safe

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
PS listen to JB, he knows his stuff!!!!!
images.jpg

see look at this guy he took on cycle of pstanz at 300mgs for just 6 weeks and went from 155 pound to this ...... crazy right ? lmoa
goodluck bro

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Comparable?
Don't like posting up about my anabolic use in case a police department(employer) sees it, so please delete after u read, thanks:

I've used all 3- pstanz, oral winny, inject winny.

All had pros n cons, If I had to run one again it would be oral winny-
Main reasons- least sides, most effective

Pstanz gave me the most aggression, but it was out of control rage n anger :/ also upset my stomach. N effects seemed to wear off the final 2 weeks. Pct was tough, lots of shut down. 400mg daily for 6 weeks

Inject winny is one of the most painful n frequent to do, every other day! I could barely walk for my entire cycle legit.. I worked as a waiter n called out several times bc I couldn't stat on my feet! Results were good, gained solid mass n lost fat.. Shutdown also bad, pct was also tough.. This was 100 or 150 cc eod, I forget, but was 6 weeks

Oral winny- dried me out the most, great strength gains, good energy, overall the best n most effective/least harsh.. It was 50mg daily. for 6 weeks

Hope this helps. IMHO there's safer, equally ss effective n less harsh things u could take.. IMO unless you're a competing athlete or have secure hormonal issues, steroids r pointless n will only CAUSE problems.. Hope this helped

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pstanz is an oral non methylated steroid.

instead of a 17a methyl group, it has a thp ether (partial ether) group.

pro stanozol is non methylated version of winstrol.

both active steroids.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planing on running pstanz +hdrol dosed at 150 mg pstanz and 75 hdrol.Try this,seems to get good feed back.I would go with p-stanz because looking for oral winny/inject winny online comes up with some MEGA unreliable sources on the web which is how most people get their anabolics.Pstanz is easily available(for those with hook ups to real winny congratz and wish I had some of your sources just to try,Your lucky) which is the main difference between the 2 except for pstanz being liver friendly ish.

Side note:150 mg pstanz is the recommended on an information site I use so I will follow that.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am planing on running pstanz +hdrol dosed at 150 mg pstanz and 75 hdrol.Try this,seems to get good feed back.I would go with p-stanz because looking for oral winny/inject winny online comes up with some MEGA unreliable sources on the web which is how most people get their anabolics.Pstanz is easily available(for those with hook ups to real winny congratz and wish I had some of your sources just to try,Your lucky) which is the main difference between the 2 except for pstanz being liver friendly ish.

Side note:150 mg pstanz is the recommended on an information site I use so I will follow that.
I'm gonna use it with hdrol at 350/75

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna use it with hdrol at 350/75
I'm still quite new to PH's and I know how I react to hdrol.Pstanz?I would rather go with 150 because I don't know how I react to that ph.

J

jason79

Awards
It's not a PH to stanozolol. P-stanz is a PH to unmethylated stanozolol. Without the 17a-methyl it's a different compound.
You both are wrong, google, then try again

both active steroids.
See what I had posted above. How was that wrong? I basically said the same thing you did in the above quote. Again, p-stanz is is unmethylated stanozolol with a 17b-THP. Note also that it's a 17b-THP, so technically your phrasing above is a bit inaccurate. It isn't "instead of a 17a-methyl". This implies that it has a 17a-THP which is incorrect.

Upon ingestion, the THP will dissociate and leave unmethylated stanzolol. In this way it is, in a way, a pro-drug to unmethylated winny. Since it lacks the 17a-methyl, the pharmacokinetics will be quite different from winny.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said it was a PH to unmethylated stano, that was what was wrong. It's already active. And the rest of your post is like a little kid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said it was a PH to unmethylated stano, that was what was wrong. It's already active. And the rest of your post is like a little kid.
:thumbsup:

mucho gracias

to those that care, I applogize for not specifying the thp ether molecule is attached to the 17b-ol part of the steroid.

the thp ether group is like a ester attached to a steroid molecule (though they are removed via different means, ester's (like test-e,a,c..etc) are removed via enzymes in the blood, allowing the steroid to become active) and with pstanz, the thp ether group is removed via the stomach acids, leaving a fully active steroid.

the partial ether group is just a method of protection, like esters, methyls, ethyls, etc. the compound does not convert into anything except inactive metabolites, and is not a pro hormone.

effects are very similar, if not identical (though for this to happen, dosing would need to be ran higher) to it's 17aa methylated big brother.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
hah wrong

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB. Which brand should I get

:thumbsup:

mucho gracias

to those that care, I applogize for not specifying the thp ether molecule is attached to the 17b-ol part of the steroid.

the thp ether group is like a ester attached to a steroid molecule (though they are removed via different means, ester's (like test-e,a,c..etc) are removed via enzymes in the blood, allowing the steroid to become active) and with pstanz, the thp ether group is removed via the stomach acids, leaving a fully active steroid.

the partial ether group is just a method of protection, like esters, methyls, ethyls, etc. the compound does not convert into anything except inactive metabolites, and is not a pro hormone.

effects are very similar, if not identical (though for this to happen, dosing would need to be ran higher) to it's 17aa methylated big brother.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cel, lgi are the two I know that make a solo prostanozol clone. i'd have to check, but pstanz (cel) is easily attainable still.

J

jason79

Awards
eh, yeah I get it that it's technically unmethylated winny with a 17b-THP. It's not active with the ether at 17b. Got that? Not active, won't bind the AR. The THP comes off during digestion. Or to state it differently, it's converted into the active substance at some point during digestion and metabolization. When the thp is cleaved off it's winny without the 17a-methyl.

Now, to review, if it's swallowed as an inactive 17b-ether (thp) and becomes active during digestion in the body, when the thp is removed, I'd say that makes it a PH to unmethylated winny. Maybe it doesn't meet the strictest criteria for what defines a prodrug, but conceptually it's close enough for the sake and scope of my post. Anymore questions?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, yeah I get it that it's technically unmethylated winny with a 17b-THP. It's not active with the ether at 17b. Got that? Not active, won't bind the AR. The THP comes off during digestion. Or to state it differently, it's converted into the active substance at some point during digestion and metabolization. When the thp is cleaved off it's winny without the 17a-methyl.

Now, to review, if it's swallowed as an inactive 17b-ether (thp) and becomes active during digestion in the body, when the thp is removed, I'd say that makes it a PH to unmethylated winny. Maybe it doesn't meet the strictest criteria for what defines a prodrug, but conceptually it's close enough for the sake and scope of my post. Anymore questions?
:D no one asked you any questions

lol

relax. everythings good. you don't have to keep proving why you said what you said.

J

jason79

Awards
Um no. that molecule WILL NOT bind the androgen receptor with the THP ether attached at 17b. So the THP needs to be removed during the process of digestion/metabolization to yield the active hormone (unmethylated winny). This is why I referred to it as a PH. maybe an ether doesn't necessarily qualify it as a true prodrug but for the purposes of the op, it's not an inaccurate way of thnking about it. In order to fit your description, it should lack the thp when you swallow it. Unless the product is mislabeled, this isn't the case.

Also, I simply tried to clarify myself when jbryan rudely told me to go google it or some other such unhelpful nonsense. Somehow that makes my post childish? For the record, take note that I'm not the one who got personal over this, and I still haven't. Can we act like civil people here now and have an informative discussion? I took a hiatus from this website, but I knew it was at one time. Does this still hold true?

J

jason79

Awards
:D no one asked you any questions

lol

relax. everythings good. you don't have to keep proving why you said what you said.
Well the OP was framed as a question in a public forum. So in effect we're all eligible to answer the question. If someone wants to ask a particular member a question they would send a pm. I got a little defensive because I posted originally to try and be helpful, and what I said wasn't inaccurate. All of the reponses so far have been at least somewhat rude and I'm just a tad confused why I'm getting this kind of reception for trying to be helpful. is that how things work here at am now? If anyone tries to be helpful other than a few select members, they're subjected to sophomoric little quips?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Well the OP was framed as a question in a public forum. So in effect we're all eligible to answer the question. If someone wants to ask a particular member a question they would send a pm. I got a little defensive because I posted originally to try and be helpful, and what I said wasn't inaccurate. All of the reponses so far have been at least somewhat rude and I'm just a tad confused why I'm getting this kind of reception for trying to be helpful. is that how things work here at am now? If anyone tries to be helpful other than a few select members, they're subjected to sophomoric little quips?
I thought you were expressing that there were more questions out there,aside from the original post, that were being asked. You have every right, and are encouraged, to express your informed opinion on any subject that may arise, or that you wish to bring up.

also, it is fun to make fun of people.

J

jason79

Awards

both active steroids.
I think this is where the misunderstanding is stemming from. P-stanz isn't active without alteration in the way a 17a-methyl is. The 17b-thp steroid is not active until the thp is removed in the body. A 17a-methylated steroid is active with the methyl group attached and in fact, afaik, the methyl isn't removed during metabolization, and excreted metabolites still carry it. So, in summary p-stanz is not active as the thp ether in the bottle, just like androstenedione isn't active (or is only minimally active) in the bottle. When pstanz is swallowed, the thp is removed during digestion and or metabolic processes to form the active hormone. Only the pstanz that reaches target tissues with the ether removed will contribute results. A 17a alkylated aas such as sd or dbol is active without metabolization or in vivo alteration of the molecule. In fact, contrary to pstanz or other prodrugs, the methyl group makes it less susceptible to metabolization when ingested. The idea is to get as much of the drug into circulation unaltered as possible. With a prodrug it's best to have as much of it altered as possible. This is the difference between an active aas and a prohormone. I just want it to be clear why I was treating p-stanz as a ph of sorts.

J

jason79

Awards
I thought you were expressing that there were more questions out there,aside from the original post, that were being asked. You have every right, and are encouraged, to express your informed opinion on any subject that may arise, or that you wish to bring up.

also, it is fun to make fun of people.
No, I had answered the question, and I was just defending what I posted to those who contested it. I think there's a slight misunderstanding as to how p-stanz works in this thread and I want to clear it up, regardless of whether I'm wrong or right (but as of now nobody has convinced me that I'm wrong).

No, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if people make fun of me or what I post. I take it and give it out on other forums, but I don't usually like to bull**** in a serious thread where someone is asking a legit question. Also, I'm more apt to take barbs directed at me if they're actually funny or clever. None of the barbs sent my way were funny or original in the least. One said "my post was like a child" and another told me something like "wrong go google and try again". That's uncalled for wouldn't you agree. I won't stand for that. I also think that if someone wants to brashly critique something I posted, they should make sure they have their facts straight.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. ;)

cel, lgi are the two I know that make a solo prostanozol clone. i'd have to check, but pstanz (cel) is easily attainable still.

F

frostbite116

Awards
what type of visual gains will you notice from p-stanz at 300/350/400/400/400/400? im beggining week 3 and dident want to tke winny due to it destroying lipids

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wfreiling Anabolics 6
R Anabolics 8
B Supplements 1
G Anabolics 12
Jtrain84 Anabolics 0