P-Stanz vs Winny

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. eh, yeah I get it that it's technically unmethylated winny with a 17b-THP. It's not active with the ether at 17b. Got that? Not active, won't bind the AR. The THP comes off during digestion. Or to state it differently, it's converted into the active substance at some point during digestion and metabolization. When the thp is cleaved off it's winny without the 17a-methyl.

Now, to review, if it's swallowed as an inactive 17b-ether (thp) and becomes active during digestion in the body, when the thp is removed, I'd say that makes it a PH to unmethylated winny. Maybe it doesn't meet the strictest criteria for what defines a prodrug, but conceptually it's close enough for the sake and scope of my post. Anymore questions?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    eh, yeah I get it that it's technically unmethylated winny with a 17b-THP. It's not active with the ether at 17b. Got that? Not active, won't bind the AR. The THP comes off during digestion. Or to state it differently, it's converted into the active substance at some point during digestion and metabolization. When the thp is cleaved off it's winny without the 17a-methyl.

Now, to review, if it's swallowed as an inactive 17b-ether (thp) and becomes active during digestion in the body, when the thp is removed, I'd say that makes it a PH to unmethylated winny. Maybe it doesn't meet the strictest criteria for what defines a prodrug, but conceptually it's close enough for the sake and scope of my post. Anymore questions?
    no one asked you any questions

lol

relax. everythings good. you don't have to keep proving why you said what you said.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    You said it was a PH to unmethylated stano, that was what was wrong. It's already active. And the rest of your post is like a little kid.
    Um no. that molecule WILL NOT bind the androgen receptor with the THP ether attached at 17b. So the THP needs to be removed during the process of digestion/metabolization to yield the active hormone (unmethylated winny). This is why I referred to it as a PH. maybe an ether doesn't necessarily qualify it as a true prodrug but for the purposes of the op, it's not an inaccurate way of thnking about it. In order to fit your description, it should lack the thp when you swallow it. Unless the product is mislabeled, this isn't the case.

Also, I simply tried to clarify myself when jbryan rudely told me to go google it or some other such unhelpful nonsense. Somehow that makes my post childish? For the record, take note that I'm not the one who got personal over this, and I still haven't. Can we act like civil people here now and have an informative discussion? I took a hiatus from this website, but I knew it was at one time. Does this still hold true?

4. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    no one asked you any questions

lol

relax. everythings good. you don't have to keep proving why you said what you said.
    Well the OP was framed as a question in a public forum. So in effect we're all eligible to answer the question. If someone wants to ask a particular member a question they would send a pm. I got a little defensive because I posted originally to try and be helpful, and what I said wasn't inaccurate. All of the reponses so far have been at least somewhat rude and I'm just a tad confused why I'm getting this kind of reception for trying to be helpful. is that how things work here at am now? If anyone tries to be helpful other than a few select members, they're subjected to sophomoric little quips?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    Well the OP was framed as a question in a public forum. So in effect we're all eligible to answer the question. If someone wants to ask a particular member a question they would send a pm. I got a little defensive because I posted originally to try and be helpful, and what I said wasn't inaccurate. All of the reponses so far have been at least somewhat rude and I'm just a tad confused why I'm getting this kind of reception for trying to be helpful. is that how things work here at am now? If anyone tries to be helpful other than a few select members, they're subjected to sophomoric little quips?
    I thought you were expressing that there were more questions out there,aside from the original post, that were being asked. You have every right, and are encouraged, to express your informed opinion on any subject that may arise, or that you wish to bring up.

also, it is fun to make fun of people.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    pstanz is an oral non methylated steroid.

instead of a 17a methyl group, it has a thp ether (partial ether) group.

pro stanozol is non methylated version of winstrol.

both active steroids.
    I think this is where the misunderstanding is stemming from. P-stanz isn't active without alteration in the way a 17a-methyl is. The 17b-thp steroid is not active until the thp is removed in the body. A 17a-methylated steroid is active with the methyl group attached and in fact, afaik, the methyl isn't removed during metabolization, and excreted metabolites still carry it. So, in summary p-stanz is not active as the thp ether in the bottle, just like androstenedione isn't active (or is only minimally active) in the bottle. When pstanz is swallowed, the thp is removed during digestion and or metabolic processes to form the active hormone. Only the pstanz that reaches target tissues with the ether removed will contribute results. A 17a alkylated aas such as sd or dbol is active without metabolization or in vivo alteration of the molecule. In fact, contrary to pstanz or other prodrugs, the methyl group makes it less susceptible to metabolization when ingested. The idea is to get as much of the drug into circulation unaltered as possible. With a prodrug it's best to have as much of it altered as possible. This is the difference between an active aas and a prohormone. I just want it to be clear why I was treating p-stanz as a ph of sorts.

7. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    I thought you were expressing that there were more questions out there,aside from the original post, that were being asked. You have every right, and are encouraged, to express your informed opinion on any subject that may arise, or that you wish to bring up.

also, it is fun to make fun of people.
    No, I had answered the question, and I was just defending what I posted to those who contested it. I think there's a slight misunderstanding as to how p-stanz works in this thread and I want to clear it up, regardless of whether I'm wrong or right (but as of now nobody has convinced me that I'm wrong).

No, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if people make fun of me or what I post. I take it and give it out on other forums, but I don't usually like to bull**** in a serious thread where someone is asking a legit question. Also, I'm more apt to take barbs directed at me if they're actually funny or clever. None of the barbs sent my way were funny or original in the least. One said "my post was like a child" and another told me something like "wrong go google and try again". That's uncalled for wouldn't you agree. I won't stand for that. I also think that if someone wants to brashly critique something I posted, they should make sure they have their facts straight.

8. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    cel, lgi are the two I know that make a solo prostanozol clone. i'd have to check, but pstanz (cel) is easily attainable still.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

9. what type of visual gains will you notice from p-stanz at 300/350/400/400/400/400? im beggining week 3 and dident want to tke winny due to it destroying lipids

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-OXO and P-Stanz Log
    By XxGetLeanxX in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 06:16 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
  4. mixing winny pills w/ winny injections
    By tbonealot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1