osta/s4 questions - AnabolicMinds.com

osta/s4 questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Question osta/s4 questions

i was thinking about trying the osta/s4 stack because its pretty mild to drop some fat and maybe gain some lean mass. was thinking of doing the following:
    osta 10/10/10/15/15
    s4 50/50/50/50/50
    erase 2 caps per day
    my questions are: will i need a pct if i run it this way? what kind of results can i expect as far as lean mass gain/fat loss/strength gain? what kind of side effects can i expect? my main concern is libido and being shut down, and also my blood pressure. will this increase my blood pressure substantially? thanks guys.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons
    i was thinking about trying the osta/s4 stack because its pretty mild to drop some fat and maybe gain some lean mass. was thinking of doing the following:
    osta 10/10/10/15/15
    s4 50/50/50/50/50
    erase 2 caps per day
    my questions are: will i need a pct if i run it this way? what kind of results can i expect as far as lean mass gain/fat loss/strength gain? what kind of side effects can i expect? my main concern is libido and being shut down, and also my blood pressure. will this increase my blood pressure substantially? thanks guys.
    That stack will more than likely require a mild PCT, as there will be some suppression with it. Your gains in muscle/strength as well as fat loss will be dependant on your diet and training mostly and not the compounds. With those dialed in correctly you could see a few lbs of fat lost and a few lbs of muscle gained. There is little to no sides with Ostarine but s4 can affect your vision somewhat while on it. Going from bright areas to dark take longer for your eyes to adjust and vice versa....

I'm running this stack right now and all the info you want is probably in my log. Stop in and check it out, and feel free to post any comments or questions you may have!

RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. androlean vs osta
    By THEGEEZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Osta Log for Summer Cut
    By jman22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. osta between cycles?