ITT: We choose my winter bulk.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Sup.

Stash is starting to build up and I can't decide what I'll hit up. Will be lean bulkin' over June/July period. Here's the options:

Dieselbolan v2.0
Beastdrol (SD clone)
Helladrol (H-drol clone)
CEL D-zine

At the moment I'm leaning towards the dieselbolan v2.0, currently running h-drol and loving it, haven't dabbled in SD just yet though. I was thinking of a 4-6 week run @ 3 caps a day of the dieselbolan, but I've recently stocked up on the Beastdrol pre-empting the ban so I'm not sure when I'll run SD haha. I know it's still early days, I just like to plan everything out while I have a stash so I know what I'll keep and what I'll get rid of haha. Can anyone comment on dmz solo vs dmz+lmg (diesel v2) vs SD solo?

Thanks!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I personally love Dm-zine, amazing strength increase and great aggression at the gym. I will personally be running it again in about 2 months. I dont know if I would stack it with lmg but could be interesting.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Thanks for your response mate! Yeah, I'm not whether I want to run it solo or stacked. Considering I have both options I'm thinking I could just run it solo to start with then see how that goes, if it works well then maybe I'll move up to something like Dieselbolan v2.0 @ 3-5 caps a day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you havent run it before I would recommend it solo.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also if you are currently on cycle you might want to have some time off before you start another one.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Yeah I wasn't planning on running it until at least 6-8 months time, I've just got it all on hand already so I'm just trying to figure out what will be best since I want to jump into my next run totally confident.