Dbol and Test Cycle

BrianG6

Awards
I believe I got a pretty good beginning cycle set up. I have 100 tabs of dbol that are 50mg ea, which I have broken up into 4 pieces each, so essentially I have 400 tabs of about 12.5mg each. I also have 2 vials of Test E. This is my first cycle and I was just wondering the types of gains I would achieve and/or some tips or suggestions to my cycle. The first day of my cycle I will be doing an injection of test for 1cc. Then every 5 days after that I will be doing 1.5cc's. I will be doing the test for 8-10 weeks. As for the dbol, i will start out the first week with 1 tab every day. Second week, a tab when i wake up and a tab before i workout. Third week, a tab when I wake up, workout, and go to bed. Then the fourth though eighth week I will be taking a tab in the morning, lunch, before i workout, and before I go to bed. Keep in mind I have broke the tabs up so they are 12.5mg a tab. So by the fourth week I will be dosing 50mg of dbol a day. As for the pct, I will either be doing nolva or clomid. I havent decided which one. And also I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take armidex to help fight gyno? I am writing up a diet at the moment but after I have it all written up I will post it.

As for my age, height, and weight.. I am 20 years old and I'm about 5'8". I weigh 175lbs. I know you all will bash me about my age but I'm running this cycle regardless. Just want some helpful information or suggestions to imrpoving this cycle. Also I was wondering what type of gains I will see and how quickly I will see them.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you have no business being on steroids or contemplating using them. Tapering up a long-ester? Are you retarded? going to 50mg dbol on your first cycle? Are you even more retarded? Do you even know what a proper PCT is and have that? What about support suppliments? 175 pounds? Really? Unless you are below 10% bodyfat there is no way you are even approaching your genetic potential? Do you know how to eat to gain? Cuz if you can't eat enough to gain while natural, you sure as sh*t don't know how to eat enough to gain on steroids. Do you know how to properly train while not on steroids? Whatabout while on? Stupid people thinking that they are ready for this ****...

What's your bench (full ROM no bullsh*t half-reps), Deadlift, Sqat?

Blah!

ManBeast

Last edited:
san731

san731

Awards
Honestly, you have no business being on steroids or contemplating using them. Tapering up a long-ester? Are you retarded? going to 50mg dbol on your first cycle? Are you even more retarded? Do you even know what a proper PCT is and have that? What about support suppliments? 175 pounds? Really? Unless you are below 10% bodyfat there is no way you are even approaching your genetic potential? Do you know how to eat to gain? Cuz if you can't eat enough to gain while natural, you sure as sh*t don't know how to eat enough to gain on steroids. Do you know how to properly train while not on steroids? Whatabout while on? Stupid people thinking that they are ready for this ****...

Blah!

ManBeast
Hahhahahahahah!!!!

Brb...saving in notepad. This will be my go to auto response to any underage ignorant douche nugget tryin to use.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
r@ped.

BrianG6

Awards

Blah!

ManBeast
Thanks for being blunt and honest but I would like some suggestions instead of abuse.. Can you explain what you mean by tapering up a long-ester? As my first post said, i would like suggestions for my cycle. So instead of you saying "50mg on your first cycle are you retarded?" you could have easily said something like lower the dosage... And yes I do have my pct, I will be using clomid as my pct. Im not sure how I will dose the clomid yet. Would nolva be better? As for support supplements, I have two liver support supplements that I will be taking. And actually I do weigh 175lbs and im 9.2% body fat... Like I said in my post I am writing a diet and will post it on here. I workout 5 days a week, and am on a relatively good program considering the guy I workout with trains for competitions... And for my lifts. The last time I maxed on bench (2 weeks ago) I put up 280. As for squat 355, and I have not maxed on deadlift.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are still too damn young.

You are coming onto one of the most conservative and safe boards when it comes to cycling steroids and telling us that you don't care about our policies regarding steroid discussion and use, and you want our help... The way I see it, it was you who was insulting us right off the bat.

ManBeast

BrianG6

Awards
You are still too damn young.

You are coming onto one of the most conservative and safe boards when it comes to cycling steroids and telling us that you don't care about our policies regarding steroid discussion and use, and you want our help... The way I see it, it was you who was insulting us right off the bat.

ManBeast
Im sorry if it felt like I was insulting you guys right of the bat, I had no intention of doing that. I just came on this forum to try and get some helpful suggestions to improve/alter my cycle. And to also get a good idea of the gains I will achieve from this cycle.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Whats the name of that thread.. I think its age 19 shut down.. Somyhing like that. If someone could find it post the url tto show the kid why he could be getti himself into