LOOK GOOD??

daggerjuice

Awards
25 yrs old, 6'1'', 250lbs 13% bf ,weight lifting 5 years,bodyweight trianing only since i was 15yrs old.
500lbs squat,385 bench.
i always eat clean and often, i tend to hone my diet more and take it a bit more seroiusly when i want to lean out.

first cycle was:
1-8wks test prop/100mg eod
3-6wks winny tabs/40mg ed
1-10wks armidex/ .5 ed
......went from 243lbs to 265lbs,lost 5 comming off cycle,no sides besides very light acne on my back.
post cycle i my maxes were 520lbs squat,440lbs bench and i maintained them for about 7 months then i did some military training for a month and couldnt lift...putting my at my current maxes now listed above.

---------------------
anyways this is the plan for cycle number 2...(any critiquing would be helpfull)

goals: cut as much fat off me as possible,maintain muscle(but knowing my body ill add alot of muscle)

clen along with a keto diet before starting the cycle to lean up as much as possible for
about a month or two.....any suggestions??? ( i know 2 on,2 off,and lots of turine)

1-10wks test prop /150mg eod
5-10wks winny tabs/75mg ed ( too high? or somwhere in between 50 and 70 mg better?)
1-10wks adex / 0.5 eod.... or just as needed.....comments please ????
1-10wks hcg/250iu 2x per week

...PCT
3 days after last test shot ...
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

...........should i countinue to use the keto diet style while on cycle also but eat much more calories???

thanks to all of you who will hopfully give me some imput!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use the a-dex while on due to how harsh winny is on joints, I'd consider adding in glucosamine/chondroiton/msm into your supps for the run, as well as something for the liver due to winny's hepatoxicity. Consider dropping the clomid to 25 when yo drop the nolva down. I'd suggest DAA and Erase in there with your PCT as well (I just personally feel that the research chem anti-e's are too strong and harsh for pct personally).

Should be a mean cutter though. You can stay on keto during the cycle no worries, it is your call on wether or not to up the calories, cardio might be come quite difficult while on. You could toss in a non-stim fatburner if ya feel the need to. (a-la SHIFT or TT-33).

ManBeast

daggerjuice

Awards
Yeah definently have a supplement list I just forgot to mention:
-ala
-milk thistle
-red yeast
-multivitimin....
and the typical Supps, whey, casein, bcaa's, and a preworkout(if needed)

What is DDA and erase???

So pct : nolva 40/40/2020
clomid 50/50/25/25 ??????

Any other sugestions for this cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DAA is a natural test booster, Erase is a mild AI. The Research Chemical AIs are just too harsh for PCT IMHO because they crush estrogen (which is bad for a lot of reasons) wheras Erase will keep it at a moderate level.

ManBeast

daggerjuice

Awards
Ill hold off on adex too but keep it on hand unless I feel ill need it ....and ill get a good joint supplemernt Topo(should probably use oe anyways just for health reasons)