for my pal manbeast

Redsox0432

Awards
im gonna start the liquid tamoxifen tomorrow 20/20/10/10 with pct assist and support supps.
My question is what are the side effects form tamoxifen. I looked it up and it said nausea and vomiting are sides are these true?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tamox is hepatoxic, or bad for your liver. So just keep your liver support supps there and you will be fine. It doesn't have any of the emotional or vision sides that Clomid has so you should be okay there, the vomitting and nausea I have never heard of but with it being a liver stressor I can see those being speculated.

steppinRazor

Awards
they are not common, but as with all pharmaceuticals there will be a list of possible side effects.
thats a pretty modest dosing plan you have lined up, i wouldnt worry too much about it.

steppinRazor

Awards
"Serious adverse side effects are rare and usually dose related."
thats straight out of my pharma book, referring to tamoxifen..so like i mentioned before, unless you're mega dosing, you shouldnt have anything to worry about.. and like matt said, keep those support supps in check :)

Redsox0432

Awards
thanks guys would life support be enough for the liver?
Also its liquid tamoxifen citrate? Is that fine?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys would life support be enough for the liver?
Also its liquid tamoxifen citrate? Is that fine?
Liquie Tamoxifen citrate is the common research chem used.

Life support should be enough. Just make sure you stay away from alcohol, and as many liver stressors as you can.

Roniboney

Awards
there is some research on the potency of citrate dude and they state that a dosage should be about 30% more when using citrate.Research chems never really compare to pharma grade

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
It will murder your sex drive for a bit

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
seems to lower my immune system a bit. i catch colds easier i think. glad your finally looking into serms instead of just otc pct. research tamifoxen is fine, it's all i use

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Sides with Tamoxifen are related to the dosages given to women to treat breast cancer. The tiny dosage we take on PCT is nothing compared to that. You'll be fine.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about vomiting but it does upset my stomach the first few days, taking it before bed helps.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine as everyone stated, just make sure you keep your immune system healthy during pct (zinc + c), rest well, and run your other PCT support and you should be golden. Thank you for taking the commuity's advice on this, you won't regret it in the long term.

ManBeast