Sustain Alpha and Arimidex

Pointe.Sky

Awards
How would one go about dosing sustain alpha liqua vade toco8 and arimidex? I also have clomid and nolva on deck. I plan to take arimidex at a low dose every 3 days and the sustain 5 on 2 off. Should I start sustain at the full dose or gradually work up? I have a feeling it would be best to build up. A main concern of mine is estrogen rebound and my main goal is to regain erectile function in addition to other things

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, the sustain alpha and toco8 are for pct already, why the liquavade? I don't think you'll need arimidex, clomid, or nolva for this...

ManBeast

Pointe.Sky

Awards
Ummm, the sustain alpha and toco8 are for pct already, why the liquavade? I don't think you'll need arimidex, clomid, or nolva for this...

ManBeast
ManBeast, I appreciate your dilligence in helping me with this. I know that you are being very careful since my situation is somewhat peculiar. So you think my erection quality will improve with just the sustain alpha and toco8? Will my high estrogen levels balance out? Although my estrogen wasn't tested I strongly suspect it to be the culprit for erectile dysfunction and my fat storage patterns, as well as my difficulty building strength and muscle.

Thanks again for your wise counsel.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The sustain alpha does have estrogen minimizing properties and the toco 8 will boost the testosterone up. I'd rather see you use something like ERASE instead of arimidex because you don't want to have 0 estrogen. Again, what is the liquivade for?

ManBeast

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How would one go about dosing sustain alpha liqua vade toco8 and arimidex? I also have clomid and nolva on deck. I plan to take arimidex at a low dose every 3 days and the sustain 5 on 2 off. Should I start sustain at the full dose or gradually work up? I have a feeling it would be best to build up. A main concern of mine is estrogen rebound and my main goal is to regain erectile function in addition to other things
why are you using this?
did you just come off a cycle?

sustain is healthy and nice but id hardly rec it as an AI.
amaridex is an AI NOT clomid or nolva.

whats your story?
you ask for input with out telling us what going on, how can we help you...

Pointe.Sky

Awards
The sustain alpha does have estrogen minimizing properties and the toco 8 will boost the testosterone up. I'd rather see you use something like ERASE instead of arimidex because you don't want to have 0 estrogen. Again, what is the liquivade for?

ManBeast
Hmmm Ic. So even if I used arimidex just for a week or so It would kill my e completely? I need to research erase more. Is it all natural? And liquivade is just the oral version of sustain alpha

Pointe.Sky

Awards
why are you using this?
did you just come off a cycle?

sustain is healthy and nice but id hardly rec it as an AI.
amaridex is an AI NOT clomid or nolva.

whats your story?
you ask for input with out telling us what going on, how can we help you...
I went into detail in another thread. Maybe a mod could merge. My original post was titled age 19 and shut down. Quite complicated. I think the most aversive part was the finasteride.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At your age, shoot at any age I would be off to see an endo, destroying estrogen with an AI will kill your libido. Try the SA and Toco-8 but I do recommend you see a doctor about this problem.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He has an endo appointment scheduled as he said in the other thread, he's just trying to do something about it before he can get there.

ManBeast

Pointe.Sky

Awards
Manbeast, while I had been waiting for these Products to arrive and got frustrated I took 25 mg of clomid last Saturday and again on Tuesday. My testes feel fuller and I feel my t is higher but also my e is higher. I have clomid nolva and adex on hand. Tonight I was thinking of taking 25 mg of clomid and .25 of adex to raise my t while keeping e in check. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldnt clomid balance the adex to some extent? I think sustain and toco will arrive Monday

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
.25 of adex should be ok and help balance the e out if you truly know its too high, but don't dose it at that amount more than every 3rd day.

ManBeast

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Manbeast, while I had been waiting for these Products to arrive and got frustrated I took 25 mg of clomid last Saturday and again on Tuesday. My testes feel fuller and I feel my t is higher but also my e is higher. I have clomid nolva and adex on hand. Tonight I was thinking of taking 25 mg of clomid and .25 of adex to raise my t while keeping e in check. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldnt clomid balance the adex to some extent? I think sustain and toco will arrive Monday
You have no way of knowing it is high, just adding in stuff isn't wise especially in your condition. What were your blood results, can you post them? When is your appointment with the endo?