Starting my first cycle of halotest-25....

johnpaul

Awards
Hey guys! I'm 5' 7" and 150 lbs. and I'm going to start my first cycle of Halotest-25. I have been researching this for a few days, but obviously I don't know enough yet to start. I have a clean diet and eat about 200 grams of protein a day. I will double that when on Halotest. For the first two weeks I'm thinking of doing 50 mg and then for the other four weeks 75 mg. Thoughts? I picked up a bottle of milk thistle combined with silymarin. Right now I'm taking 1800 mg of milk thistle a day and about 75 mg silymarin for liver. Other than lots of protein and the milk thistle, flaxseed oil, do I need anything else while running the cycle? After the six week cycle I was thinking of taking Powerlab Post Cycle the day after finishing it. I heard that after a cycle you should only do a medium to low weight workout. Why is this? Thanks, JP (sorry for all the questions.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Firstly... Age? Training History?

Secondly...
You need to add a SERM into that PCT. It is a Research Chemical.

A proper workout on cycle is more volume than you can handle when natural, and during PCT you are "sub-natural" while your body recovers, hence the more mild workouts.

I'd replace the flax oil with fish oil (or add in fish oil).

ManBeast

johnpaul

Awards
I'm 23. Will start using fish oil. Is there any way around the SERM? I want to keep everything legal...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no way around a serm honestly... Research Chemicals are not illegal.

Training history is asking how long you've been training.

ManBeast

johnpaul

Awards
Does Clomiphene 50mg x 30ml work? I don't really know how much that is, and how long do I need to run serm and how much should I purchase? Also, instead of running Halotest-25, what about Androdrol? Oh, I know what training history means, I just accidently skipped over that question. I've been training for around two years seriously.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
K, clomid does work, that amount would be sufficient for a halotest cycle at moderate dose/duration. If the Androdrol is what I think it is (a stack of 4 different prohormones including superdrol) I would have to get PAID a lot of money to run it...

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
At 150lbs u need to eat more. Androdrol is a 4 compound stack which u should stay away from. Halotest 25 looks like a pmag clone, very close to hdrol. 50mgX30ml means per 1ml=50mg of clomid. Should just be enough to last u a month. But running a different compound then your clomid probably won't be sufficient. I'm glade you are asking and researching. Just work on your diet and research more before u cycle, sounds like u are very new to this

johnpaul

Awards
So there's 50mg of clomid in there..so, after the cycle, continue on the milk thistle, start powerlab post cycle and 1-2 mg of clomid a day. Is it an oral supplement?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there is 50mg/ml, 30ml would be 1500mg of clomid... you want to dose it at 150mg for the first day, then 100 for the rest of the week, then 50mg every day for the next two weeks.

ManBeast