Anything Similar to Androlean?

tm21fourt3

Awards
I've been reading about Androlean for awhile now...and it sounds amazing.

For those who don't know, just Google Androlean (I'm not allowed to post links yet)

The only problem is that it doesn't ship out until March 15th.

It would be my first time trying anything like this, and I want to start much sooner. Is there any product out there that is the same / better / similar to Androlean?

Thank you for your time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nope, the Androseries are unique to Primordial.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-spray by prototype nutrition (patrick arnolds company)

the 7/11 spray stack is a great recomp cycle (7-spray & 11-KT spray)

I love 7-spray, it is really good stuff.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7-spray by prototype nutrition (patrick arnolds company)

the 7/11 spray stack is a great recomp cycle (7-spray & 11-KT spray)

I love 7-spray, it is really good stuff.
I have never looked in to using 7/11 spray but I was wondering what kind of PCT would be needed for a cycle of this. I've heard it's really good for cutting, is this true?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading about Androlean for awhile now...and it sounds amazing.

For those who don't know, just Google Androlean (I'm not allowed to post links yet)

The only problem is that it doesn't ship out until March 15th.

It would be my first time trying anything like this, and I want to start much sooner. Is there any product out there that is the same / better / similar to Androlean?

Thank you for your time.
You won't find anything that will compare to AndroLean, as it is a unique product we developed. If price is the concern, send me a PM and I will provide you with a coupon.

I have never looked in to using 7/11 spray but I was wondering what kind of PCT would be needed for a cycle of this. I've heard it's really good for cutting, is this true?
Should be a light PCT. I can't comment on the results, as I haven't used them, but they should be good.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
not the same but some DAA or M1D black with need2slin will cost you less and help keep muscle till its out.
but no, the andro line is all PP.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would use 7-spray as the pct for the 11-spray. (maybe throw in your fav ai/t-booster for an increase in total test for fun)

7-spray contains a combination of 7-keto dhea acetate and androst-5-ene-3b,7b,17b-triol 3-acetate (Beta-AET acetate). It is dissolved in a specialized vehicle that delivers the compounds with high bioavaialibility – much higher than can be achieved with oral delivery.

The benefits of 7-spray include:

• Enhanced fat loss
  • Cortisol control at target tissues
  • Optimization of immune system function
  • Greater energy and well being
  • Enhanced recovery
  • Potent anti-inflammatory action
7-spray is absolutely non-hormonal so it will not disrupt your natural hormone production. The profound results that can be achieved from this product coupled with the lack of side effects make this an unparralled physique enhancing and overall health promoting product 7-spray can be used at any time and for any period of time. Many choose it for its anti-catabolic and leaning out effects during the post cycle recovery period.
Use as directed.

tm21fourt3

Awards
You won't find anything that will compare to AndroLean, as it is a unique product we developed. If price is the concern, send me a PM and I will provide you with a coupon.

Should be a light PCT. I can't comment on the results, as I haven't used them, but they should be good.
Price isn't the issue (I have a coupon code)....it's just that I want to start like tomorrow....instead of sometime next month