what the !!

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Sorry I know this aint an anabolic. But had no idea where to place it. I was on YouTube and this video popped up. Mr synthol. So had a look at it and the bloke looked a mess so I googled pics of sythol users and I mean come on do they really think they look good. Had any one here used it and do u think it looks good ?. Or am I the only one who thinks it looks wrong

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Synthol is gross, `nuf said...

ManBeast

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wtf... What does that even do? Just pumps your muscles up with oil?

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Wtf... What does that even do? Just pumps your muscles up with oil?
Your muscles r in layer and it synthol fills in between the muscle layers so yeah just fill your muscles with oil. Doesn't help with strength or any thing. Its a very weird and lazy way of making ur muscles bigger.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
People use it wrong.. I think its actually meant to use on specific body part that is done growing.. Like some black bodybuilders use it for their calfs.. And other people use it to. Get the peak on the bicep.. It would suck pinning that sh*t though cuz ya gotta do it everyday or eod i think

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
People use it wrong.. I think its actually meant to use on specific body part that is done growing.. Like some black bodybuilders use it for their calfs.. And other people use it to. Get the peak on the bicep.. It would suck pinning that sh*t though cuz ya gotta do it everyday or eod i think
On Google it says it was made by a German. In the 90s and it was made for bodybuilders who had a lagging body part to pump it up for shows to match the rest of there body. And it also say once injected it lasts 5 years

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
just "black" bodybuilders? hmmm. don't get it

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
just "black" bodybuilders? hmmm. don't get it
on Google it says for all bodybuilders. With lagging body part. And your right it does sound like botox for muscle lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol in all honesty I'd consider it for my calves

I can dunk a basketball on a regular net and finish a 40 yard dash in 4.5 s but you'd never think it looking at my calves... They're high

Only if the synthol looked good tho, which i have yet to ever see it look any good

M

montesj88

Awards
The german guy also claimed that by expanding the muscle with fluid opens up more space to build muscle, i think i heard that on "super human radio" way back.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Sort of makes sense but still hard to belive. And I havent seen it look good on any one either

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Lol in all honesty I'd consider it for my calves

I can dunk a basketball on a regular net and finish a 40 yard dash in 4.5 s but you'd never think it looking at my calves... They're high

Only if the synthol looked good tho, which i have yet to ever see it look any good
my calves are the only muscles i'm truly happy with. i'm lucky. i have naturally big calves

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I started a thread about this stuff a while back. I would never try it.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Not many pepoel have good calfs. Witch is strange when u think we are on are legs all day. But my mate has never trained a day in his life and his calfs r tht big he cant wear jeans. Im well gutted lol

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah agreed it wrong on a whole new level dont know how they think it looks good

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah agreed it wrong on a whole new level dont know how they think it looks good
Compensation for a lack of self esteem on one of the highest levels turning into self destructive compulsive behavior. Like those people addicted to plastic surgery. They actually think they look good. It's sad and disgusting.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Wise man. Its sad to think thats how they feel and think. But then again is it really that different to the way we think. I always trying to get bigger and stronger. And pepoel always ask why I want to get bigger. And they think it weird that I want to be so big.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Well it likely started out the way most of us all go about getting bigger and stronger but turned into a delusional obsession and strength/fitness desires went right out the window and was replaced with a rediculous self image issue lead by heavy insecurities. I see look at then no different then I look at drug addicts. They don't have a fitness addiction theyre just ****ed in the head. Gregg Valentino kinda expresses some of those compensation issues in his interview in bigger, stronger, faster. It's just gotta be horrible waking up from that nightmare one day to realize what you've done to yourself and you gotta live with it.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
True but by the time they realize it will be to late like some of the pepoel before them its sad but then so is any addiction

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
No you can tell but the super un natural shape.