Clen interaction?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I was prescribed some cough syrup for a wicked cough, but I just ended a two week run of clen.. I took 100mcgs of clen 12 hours ago and the cough syrup contains 10mgs codeine and 100mgs guaifenesin. Would it be safe to take my cough syrup tonight or would there be a dangerous interaction? Tried looking online without much luck, but unfortunately the cough has been keeping me up at night. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You rly are suppose to end clen with 40 mcg at most but I wouldn't mix a super stim and codeine I just wouldn't risk it bro take a cough drop or eat some ice or something cold to relax your throat and sleep it off also remember clen has a 32 or 36 hour half life

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Yeah i decided against it, cough drops aren't helping much but ill take a ****ty night of sleep over the risk. I was under the assumption that you should build clen up, but it didn't matter if you tapered off?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i decided against it, cough drops aren't helping much but ill take a ****ty night of sleep over the risk. I was under the assumption that you should build clen up, but it didn't matter if you tapered off?
Doesn't need to be tapered down.

Wait 2-3 days or so before cough syrup

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The clen and guasefanine would also have a wicked interaction of brochiodialation (clen's original purpose) + expectorant. Definitely wait out the half-life of the clen (36 hours after last dose) before the cough syrup.

ManBeast