Trenavar and sides

  1. Trenavar and sides


    I am planning to run this upcoming spring/summer. I was wondering what kind of sides any of you were experiencing. I know for tren prolactin inhibitors and the such were needed. Things like prami and caber. ( I have prami). What about estrogen sides? Should I get some dex to run along side/in case?
    I know it's not the same as tren ace and that there are going to be other metabolites. I would like to know what users are reporting if any.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. So far for me it's not that wet although not as dry as tren ace as you said there are other conversions going on. In getting quite a bit of acne on my chest from this product other than that no sides
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  3. yea notice the same thing it;s alittle more wetter then tren ace there is def, something esle going in there besides tren


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    So far for me it's not that wet although not as dry as tren ace as you said there are other conversions going on. In getting quite a bit of acne on my chest from this product other than that no sides
    •   
       


  4. Would l-dopa be useful on cycle? Or would it not be strong enough?

  5. running pstanz or furaza-a along side would dry it up tremendously and prevent any progestin* sides (well, i know the pstanz will do this, dont know about furaza)

    there is also reg winstrol as well. it would keep it superdry with no progestin* sides.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  6. WtF is the * for? Some hidden disclaimer?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    running pstanz or furaza-a along side would dry it up tremendously and prevent any progestin* sides (well, i know the pstanz will do this, dont know about furaza)

    there is also reg winstrol as well. it would keep it superdry with no progestin* sides.
    What about running something like stano or a DHT PH along side?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    What about running something like stano or a DHT PH along side?
    I'm running pstanz, trenazone, helladrol in two weeks. I'm using the pstanz solely to keep prolactin sides down

  9. Sup JB

    What's your logic here?

    If it is still unknown as to what is specifically causing the water retention, how do we know what adjunctive products will be indicated here?

    Why not an A-I or simple diuretic as oppposed to another steroid?

    If the water weight is from prolactin or progesterone, then these would obviously require different antagonisitic agents such as B5 or Bromo or Dostinex or Winny etc

    I am asking b/c I plan to run this soon but want to run it Dry and am not interested in water weight

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    running pstanz or furaza-a along side would dry it up tremendously and prevent any progestin* sides (well, i know the pstanz will do this, dont know about furaza)

    there is also reg winstrol as well. it would keep it superdry with no progestin* sides.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. in for more info

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sup JB

    What's your logic here?

    If it is still unknown as to what is specifically causing the water retention, how do we know what adjunctive products will be indicated here?

    Why not an A-I or simple diuretic as oppposed to another steroid?

    If the water weight is from prolactin or progesterone, then these would obviously require different antagonisitic agents such as B5 or Bromo or Dostinex or Winny etc

    I am asking b/c I plan to run this soon but want to run it Dry and am not interested in water weight
    I believe the pstanz is the Winny. It is a non methyl version of Stanozolol which is Winny

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm running pstanz, trenazone, helladrol in two weeks. I'm using the pstanz solely to keep prolactin sides down
    What dosage are you running the Pstanz at?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    What dosage are you running the Pstanz at?
    350-400mg

  14. Correct but that was not the point of my post

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I believe the pstanz is the Winny. It is a non methyl version of Stanozolol which is Winny
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Correct but that was not the point of my post
    I realized that, but you are going to have to take something to combat prolactin sides on trenavar. Also people are noting water retention, so Winny would combat both. Or you could use some sort of l-dopa/p5p and AI/diuretic. Just seems to kill 2 birds with one stone, and improve results a little

  16. i have a thread i think on pstanz prodienolone with info.

    winstrol has been shown to bind to the progestin recptor (in hands) while not having any interaction with it, blocking it, like a serm does to the estrogen receptor.

    this also strengthens the old school bro logic to run winstrol along with trenbolone to decrease/prevent progestin related side effects.

    i ran pro dienolone with and without pstanz to see if this non methylated version would have similar side decreasing effects, and I did not experience any sides when I ran it with dienedione, but when i ran it without, I experienced sides the first week.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What about running something like stano or a DHT PH along side?
    I would think dht would be able to prevent sides, as has been the case anecdotally when people have ran stanodrol along side pro dienolone. this is probably because of how androgenic dht is, keeping the balance of androgens vs other hormones in their favor.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  18. Bump for anyone running trenavar.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Thanks fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I realized that, but you are going to have to take something to combat prolactin sides on trenavar. Also people are noting water retention, so Winny would combat both. Or you could use some sort of l-dopa/p5p and AI/diuretic. Just seems to kill 2 birds with one stone, and improve results a little
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i have a thread i think on pstanz prodienolone with info.

    winstrol has been shown to bind to the progestin recptor (in hands) while not having any interaction with it, blocking it, like a serm does to the estrogen receptor.

    this also strengthens the old school bro logic to run winstrol along with trenbolone to decrease/prevent progestin related side effects.

    i ran pro dienolone with and without pstanz to see if this non methylated version would have similar side decreasing effects, and I did not experience any sides when I ran it with dienedione, but when i ran it without, I experienced sides the first week.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. JB

    What are your thoughts on the hepatotoxicity of Pstanz at say 300mg/day vs say 50 mg/day of Winny?

    I believe there was a thread on this very issue years back (can't find it) where all the non-methyls were theorized to be as potentially as liver-taxing at the standard 300 mg doses (as their methylated counterparts at 50 mg). At a whopping 6x the dose (needed for compensatory reasons due to the lack of methylation).

    Ps: Sorry for the temporary derailing of this thread
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  21. I've never had any physical sides with the "tren" type products, other than acne and high bp... Get some wicked mood swings on it though. It is my fav to run though... I'm running it in a few months with pstanz

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic
    I've never had any physical sides with the "tren" type products, other than acne and high bp... Get some wicked mood swings on it though. It is my fav to run though... I'm running it in a few months with pstanz
    If you don't mind sharing which ones have you run? Notice big differences in them and their sides?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. who is using Trenavar?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Trenavar for mma?
    By danboy1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in