Trenavar and sides

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning to run this upcoming spring/summer. I was wondering what kind of sides any of you were experiencing. I know for tren prolactin inhibitors and the such were needed. Things like prami and caber. ( I have prami). What about estrogen sides? Should I get some dex to run along side/in case?
I know it's not the same as tren ace and that there are going to be other metabolites. I would like to know what users are reporting if any.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far for me it's not that wet although not as dry as tren ace as you said there are other conversions going on. In getting quite a bit of acne on my chest from this product other than that no sides

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea notice the same thing it;s alittle more wetter then tren ace there is def, something esle going in there besides tren

So far for me it's not that wet although not as dry as tren ace as you said there are other conversions going on. In getting quite a bit of acne on my chest from this product other than that no sides

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would l-dopa be useful on cycle? Or would it not be strong enough?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
running pstanz or furaza-a along side would dry it up tremendously and prevent any progestin* sides (well, i know the pstanz will do this, dont know about furaza)

there is also reg winstrol as well. it would keep it superdry with no progestin* sides.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
WtF is the * for? Some hidden disclaimer? :D

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running pstanz or furaza-a along side would dry it up tremendously and prevent any progestin* sides (well, i know the pstanz will do this, dont know about furaza)

there is also reg winstrol as well. it would keep it superdry with no progestin* sides.
What about running something like stano or a DHT PH along side?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running pstanz, trenazone, helladrol in two weeks. I'm using the pstanz solely to keep prolactin sides down

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup JB

What's your logic here?

If it is still unknown as to what is specifically causing the water retention, how do we know what adjunctive products will be indicated here?

Why not an A-I or simple diuretic as oppposed to another steroid?

If the water weight is from prolactin or progesterone, then these would obviously require different antagonisitic agents such as B5 or Bromo or Dostinex or Winny etc

I am asking b/c I plan to run this soon but want to run it Dry and am not interested in water weight

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup JB

What's your logic here?

If it is still unknown as to what is specifically causing the water retention, how do we know what adjunctive products will be indicated here?

Why not an A-I or simple diuretic as oppposed to another steroid?

If the water weight is from prolactin or progesterone, then these would obviously require different antagonisitic agents such as B5 or Bromo or Dostinex or Winny etc

I am asking b/c I plan to run this soon but want to run it Dry and am not interested in water weight
I believe the pstanz is the Winny. It is a non methyl version of Stanozolol which is Winny

akaVeritaS

Awards
I'm running pstanz, trenazone, helladrol in two weeks. I'm using the pstanz solely to keep prolactin sides down
What dosage are you running the Pstanz at?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct but that was not the point of my post ;)

I believe the pstanz is the Winny. It is a non methyl version of Stanozolol which is Winny

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct but that was not the point of my post ;)
I realized that, but you are going to have to take something to combat prolactin sides on trenavar. Also people are noting water retention, so Winny would combat both. Or you could use some sort of l-dopa/p5p and AI/diuretic. Just seems to kill 2 birds with one stone, and improve results a little

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a thread i think on pstanz prodienolone with info.

winstrol has been shown to bind to the progestin recptor (in hands) while not having any interaction with it, blocking it, like a serm does to the estrogen receptor.

this also strengthens the old school bro logic to run winstrol along with trenbolone to decrease/prevent progestin related side effects.

i ran pro dienolone with and without pstanz to see if this non methylated version would have similar side decreasing effects, and I did not experience any sides when I ran it with dienedione, but when i ran it without, I experienced sides the first week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think dht would be able to prevent sides, as has been the case anecdotally when people have ran stanodrol along side pro dienolone. this is probably because of how androgenic dht is, keeping the balance of androgens vs other hormones in their favor.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for anyone running trenavar. ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas

I realized that, but you are going to have to take something to combat prolactin sides on trenavar. Also people are noting water retention, so Winny would combat both. Or you could use some sort of l-dopa/p5p and AI/diuretic. Just seems to kill 2 birds with one stone, and improve results a little
i have a thread i think on pstanz prodienolone with info.

winstrol has been shown to bind to the progestin recptor (in hands) while not having any interaction with it, blocking it, like a serm does to the estrogen receptor.

this also strengthens the old school bro logic to run winstrol along with trenbolone to decrease/prevent progestin related side effects.

i ran pro dienolone with and without pstanz to see if this non methylated version would have similar side decreasing effects, and I did not experience any sides when I ran it with dienedione, but when i ran it without, I experienced sides the first week.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB

What are your thoughts on the hepatotoxicity of Pstanz at say 300mg/day vs say 50 mg/day of Winny?

I believe there was a thread on this very issue years back (can't find it) where all the non-methyls were theorized to be as potentially as liver-taxing at the standard 300 mg doses (as their methylated counterparts at 50 mg). At a whopping 6x the dose (needed for compensatory reasons due to the lack of methylation).

Ps: Sorry for the temporary derailing of this thread

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any physical sides with the "tren" type products, other than acne and high bp... Get some wicked mood swings on it though. It is my fav to run though... I'm running it in a few months with pstanz

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had any physical sides with the "tren" type products, other than acne and high bp... Get some wicked mood swings on it though. It is my fav to run though... I'm running it in a few months with pstanz
If you don't mind sharing which ones have you run? Notice big differences in them and their sides?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Hrddy Anabolics 28
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 3