Trenavar for mma?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Trenavar for mma?

Hello, I have been training/teaching MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for about 10 years now. I always find that when I lift I am much less prone to injury. So I started lifting again 3 or 4 months ago after about a year off. I take creatine, bcaa's, and whey or whey casein within 30 min of my workouts. I am looking for a little help in the strength department for fun, for healing and for increased performance in my given sport.

As its a weight class sport and im already bigger than most of my training partners I don't want to put on too much mass. I had considered taking illegal steroids but we all know the risks with the po po are no good. I Came across Trenavar and oxavar, as pro hormones or pro steroids. Does trenavar mess too much with cardio? Anyone interested in me doing a log for their products Any advice?

cant figure out how to upload a picture. no belly here though
    Last edited by danboy1414; 02-01-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: picture adding issue

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Honestly, I would hold off on any kind of steroid/prohormone for a while. If you took a year off lifting and just started back 3 months ago, you should still have muscle memory on your side and gains should come quick. When your gains plateau then hormones would be optimal. Have you done research into PCT?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

I have half a college degree in biology. I took a year off of lifting but trained mma and jits 5 days a week instead. still plenty of heavy lifting. I just needed to correct my posture and try and actively heal some overtrained joints due to the submission aspect of the game. Also I am having trouble losing that last bit of fat before my 6pack really shows through. I have a bunch of clen but my heart seems pretty sensative to it. No jitters and I feel great on it but my heart gets pretty heavy and have has a little chest pain a couple times. I eased into it and everything.

I can do 100 push ups non stop
    25 pullups
    dead 425 bench 255
    squat most ever 405 but a while ago

plus I just wanna try something for fun. nothing wrong with a 4-6 week run for a 28 year old right. not like im gonna do this continually.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Epistane is mild and shouldn't hurt cardiovascular endurance if I remember right.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%

Haha, no problems at all. I havnt personally run it yet so i cant say anything about cardio effects. Just make sure whichever hormone you run, you use either clomiphene, tamoxifen or toremifen citrate for pct so ur balls jump back into the game.

Manbeast is right, epistane is a safe bet between size/strength gains, fat loss, and having minimal(if any) cardio effect. Its relatively side effect free for most and has a long track record. Also a good choice for a first cycle.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Is it gonna be the case that all dry gain type hormones are going to dry out my joints as well. My main issue is my joints which are fine but could use some healing up. my shoulders are weak its genetic as far as i know. that stuff looks decent though.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Unfortunately, this stuff cannot be taken lightly. While some lucky people can take these like multiple vitamins and come out fine (sadly none post it, just a reported friend of a guy you met at the gym etc type deal). Doing it once and not knowing what sides are, what you need to do after the cycle etc may put you in a worse spot than before.
    Tren IMO is not a starter ph. It's not that you won't see gains, or your too new. It's more risk and reward. The harsher the stuff is the harder your body takes to recover. Not only the endocrine system but all the organs as well as most will cause stress on everything. (will make you look good though).
    As far as doing one run for fun... That's pretty pointless as one run will not turn you into arnold and if you boost gains on cycle making gains off cycle will be even harder. While running a cycle may give you an extra boost temporarily it will not give you linear gains after. You will need to cycle back on if you want to experience the same feeling and effects of being on. (reason why of us love being on).
    Lastly, tren will not help your joints heal. Perhaps some 19-nor ph will ease your joints up by having you retain more water (not sure if you want that because of weight classes.). Or some HGH injections are said to rebuild joints, tendons, and cartilage but that takes time, months if not years.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Grab yourself some RS Transaderm to alleviate that issue, it will safely "wetten up" any dry product.
    As a side note, arthritis runs strong in my family, so I've made staples of Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM/Curcumin for my joints, and whenever I go "on" and go for massive volume I tend to add in Cissus as well for the tendons (sh*t works miracles).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Ive been researching for years and have read anabolics 2010 and have done cell biology bla bla

I just wanna pull some serious deadlifts!!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

I take glucosamine and tons of other stuff.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Name:  mw.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  42.8 KB

here my hair self btw
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%

Quote Originally Posted by danboy1414 View Post
    Ive been researching for years and have read anabolics 2010 and have done cell biology bla bla

I just wanna pull some serious deadlifts!!
    What type of routine are you doing? Have you ever tried 5/3/1?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Im doing de francos built like a bad ass it has some 5/31 aspects to it but also has some general fitness and a little bit of body building phylosophy in it.

I have the new 5/3/1
    I need to read it

my friend just gave me muscle science hormone reg kit for free.
    1,4ad cycle with some kind of pct its a pretty low dose run
    we'll see how it works
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%

Quote Originally Posted by danboy1414 View Post
    Im doing de francos built like a bad ass it has some 5/31 aspects to it but also has some general fitness and a little bit of body building phylosophy in it.

I have the new 5/3/1
    I need to read it

my friend just gave me muscle science hormone reg kit for free.
    1,4ad cycle with some kind of pct its a pretty low dose run
    we'll see how it works
    I would read the 5/3/1, it has a bodybuilding style routine in the book and also has a "boring but big" routine that works well. Im a huge fan of the philosophies behind it.
    CELTIC LABS REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. who is using Trenavar?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Trenavar? Where you at?
    By bakerderek0 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:49 PM