SideEffects of cycle

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
So ok I've been having some side effects while I'm running Dbol/Deca/TestE
Week 2
Water retention - Pretty Normal

Eating - Im hungryyyyyyyyyyy Lmaooo

Horny - Holy **** I wanna **** all day and my girl is gone ... Not drinking or going out so it makes it hard to even cheat hahahaha

Night Sweats - Sux man, done research and it has to do with Testosterone Imbalance ...

Besides all those I need no coffee in the am anymore just some cold water wakes me up ...

Any thoughts on all these?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Normal for being on a cycle.

Water retention should go down when you drop the dbol.
Eating is part of the goal.
There are some good free pron sites out there :D
Buy more sheets/do more laundry.
Saves a bit of green no?

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Normal for being on a cycle.

Water retention should go down when you drop the dbol.
Eating is part of the goal.
There are some good free pron sites out there :D
Buy more sheets/do more laundry.
Saves a bit of green no?

ManBeast
Hahahahaha I LOLed at work hahahaha ...
Ok I wanted to make sure I wasn't mutating ... At least the abnormal kind of mutation ... Yeah man, I'm loving the DBol but damn I hate feeling like a ****ing pig ... I came from a ripped 6 pack this summer to a 12.9%bf now and it's soaking in ... Just gotta keep my shirt on

Oh yeah ... How about Cardio failure ...
I did a run yesterday and damn ... I only did half the run cuz I was hurting bad

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Keep the cardio as mild as possible, bike for LIS is one of your best options on cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are trying to bulk right? :D Plus you'll find that you get winded a lot easier on most steroids (I forgot the exact reason why though).

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
You are trying to bulk right? :D Plus you'll find that you get winded a lot easier on most steroids (I forgot the exact reason why though).

ManBeast
I dunno ... When I did Turibol and Stanz I was a running bullet ...
Well I'm trying to clean bulk not add fat but simply muscle ...
Quick Q u might know ... Does water weight add to BF%?

umbro

Awards

ManBeast
this got me thinking. I searched for why this happens, the worst seems to be with Tren Ace. The general consensus is that progestins may increase prostaglandins, constricting the bronchial tubes, which is what happens with asthma. This theory explains why Deca may make you winded. I'm sure using calories for building rather than burning Could impair cardio.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of steroids that don't hurt cardiovascular endurance, but most will. In a dunk tank I think water will be neutral, but would probably add to bf on a pinch, and do all sortsa crazy unpredictable sh*t with the electric ones.

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
this got me thinking. I searched for why this happens, the worst seems to be with Tren Ace. The general consensus is that progestins may increase prostaglandins, constricting the bronchial tubes, which is what happens with asthma. This theory explains why Deca may make you winded. I'm sure using calories for building rather than burning Could impair cardio.
Thanks for the info bro

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
There are a couple of steroids that don't hurt cardiovascular endurance, but most will. In a dunk tank I think water will be neutral, but would probably add to bf on a pinch, and do all sortsa crazy unpredictable sh*t with the electric ones.

ManBeast
Yeah ... Im using electronic ... Guess I'll trust the scale/mirror results