Never used needles before these sizes look ok?

tommyboy

Awards
Im soon going to be going on 1 testp cyp and 4 ad cyp, but first i must by my needles for the whole cycle. And never haveing used needles before I just wanted to make sure these were ok sizes before I purchased a large amount of them.

I was going to get 23g 1.5 inch for takeing out of vial
25 g 1 inch for injecting

im a relatively smaller guy 170 lbs I was thinking that would be good for all body parts for injection

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
it seems fine but you don't need 1.5 to draw with 1" will do just fine. Also I would get 25g 1.5". Reason being is if you do glute injects. You can always not put the needle in all the way for shallower injections, whereas you can't lengthen the needle.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I would go 1.5" for glute injections you want to make sure you get it into the muscle. Personally I would draw with 21gauge. I am just too impatient for 23's

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
watch out though, 21's will sometimes abuse the top of your sealed vial if you are doing ED/OED injections.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
never had a problem with 20's or 21's but did with 18's

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
18's look like damn straws. I've drawn 1 test cyp and 4 Ad cyp w/a 25 gauge no problem.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You can do it with the 25 but it takes 5 minutes to get 2cc's out.

flava

Awards
personally i dont like 25g needles there to slow. i use a 22g and honestly it feels exactly like shooting a 25 but much much quicker and more efficent.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya 25s are definitely too slow and a pain to draw with....22's or 23's would work much better imo.