Two ifferent brands of sd help me out AM

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone stole my gym bag which had all my supplements in it. That aside I have access to methastradrol by hard rock formulations and M stane by dynamic formulas. Does anyone know if these are legit clones?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK let me say this.

I've run Dynamic Formulas SD and found it to be legit and potent, i ran it in to LGI SD and felt that the effects dropped. Now, this may or may not be a knock on LGI, as you will notice a drop in effects over time. I ran LGI SD again, and found that i simply didn't feel like it was as active as Dynamic's. Out of the recent batch of clones released, i''ve been the happiest with Dynamic Formula's SD.

As far as Hard Rock goes, i have a little stash of their orals, but never used. Stocked up on their M14ad and Hdrol, not SD. I have a few friends that have had good things to say about Hard Rock and them being legit. But i also hear of random bottles having different colored pills than the rest of the batch. I have not heard anything about someone running a cycle and claiming the bottle was bunk..

Hope that helped a bit.

Edit: I've actually been thinking of selling my LGI and buying Dynamic's SD. Even though Dynamic comes in 60 pill bottles where LGI and i think Hard Rock too comes in 90 pill bottles; i'd rather pay a bit more for something that seems more active.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks man I'm going to pick a couple bottles up

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Who makes S-Roid, I forgot? A guy I work with used S- Roid and he loves it AND I noticed he got visibly bigger in the chest and shoulders.

My two cents....

Cheif

Awards
Ive ran Methastadrol, very good.
A bit underdosed, so 30mg of that clone is roughly 20mg of you typical clone.
Like I said, it is good.

I have Dynamic Formulas M-stane in my stash. Have yet to try it, but I've heard a lot of positive things about it.

So either way, you are good to go bro!

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
i know im late, but buy m-stane you ill be happy you did

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are running 60mg of superdrol. you need to research.

you are about to kill your liver in 4 weeks and end up in the hospital.