New Helladrol cycle

crey0216

Awards
I'm thinking about running a Helladrol cycle for the first time. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I am 5' 10" 235lbs. Currently training for a powerlifting meet on April 1.
Since it's my first run, I was thinking 75/75/100/100/100/125 Any thoughts?

I am going to run AI's Post Cycle for cycle assist and PCT. I will also go with Formastanzol. I've got some DAA; wondering if I should run that and when?

Any thing else that is needed?

Thanks fellas!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your a big guy have u cycled b4? You'll need a SERM too bro, torem, clomid or nolva.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SERM

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would get a SERM like these guys said...and maybe add some DAA to PCT also.

crey0216

Awards
Thanks guys. RickRock, I got the DAA; I'll definitely use that as well.

crey0216

Awards
No problem bro. What weight class r u competing in?
Probably 242...I believe that's what it is. This will be my first one. Would like to compete at 220 but that sh*t ain't happening this time around.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Probably 242...I believe that's what it is. This will be my first one. Would like to compete at 220 but that sh*t ain't happening this time around.
I assume you'd destroy at a lower weight if u have the bf to lose.

crey0216

Awards
I assume you'd destroy at a lower weight if u have the bf to lose.
Yeah, I think so. The next meet that I'll do is in November, so I plan to try and get to the 220 weight class. I definitely have some bf to lose for sure.

crey0216

Awards
Alright, I think this is it.

Cycle:
Hella 75/75/75/100/100/100
Transaderm
AI's Cycle Support

PCT:
Nolva - not sure on the dose yet
Formastanzol
DAA
AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support

Anything else you guys would recommend?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
nolva can be run 20/20/10/10
i've ran a similar cycle before and gained a lot. my first hdrol cycle i gained almost 20 lbs. your a lot bigger than me though dude.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
have you read my helladrol log? take a look at it and see what you can really do on this cycle if you run it right... here's how i would set this up...

Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
N2Guard
Fish Oil
Forma Stanzol ( Kick it in mid cycle and run it through PCT)

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30... I would pick torem over nolva or clomid... I am absolutely lovin it bro
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... THE STAPLE OF EVERY PCT... OSTARINE (MK6866) 25 mg a day

this is how I am running mine... check my log...

here's your coupon codes for your supps

needto139 at needtobuildmuscle.com will save you 15% off and free shipping... needto10 at mrsupps.com will get you 10% off and free shipping...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
have you read my helladrol log? take a look at it and see what you can really do on this cycle if you run it right... here's how i would set this up...

N2Guard
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30... I would pick torem over nolva or clomid... I am absolutely lovin it bro
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... THE STAPLE OF EVERY PCT... OSTARINE (MK6866) 25 mg a day

needto139 at needtobuildmuscle.com will save you 15% off and free shipping... needto10 at mrsupps.com will get you 10% off and free shipping...
Yeah if u can do this, i'd definitely do it. And dylangemelli this is a bad ass pct, ostarine will definitely b in my next one too.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... im telling you man, ostarine is the truth!!

Yeah if u can do this, i'd definitely do it. And dylangemelli this is a bad ass pct, ostarine will definitely b in my next one too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Now that will be awesome doctor man!

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards

N2Guard
Fish Oil

PCT
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol

Thank Dylan; youre leaness is pimpness! Great log. I learned a lot. I'm going to do damn near close to what you did. I'm not too worried about getting as lean though, as I am more concerned with strength at this point.

Question; can I run the Transaderm along side the Forma if I introduce the Forma mid-cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, just apply them to different locations where you have thin skin.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thank Dylan; youre leaness is pimpness! Great log. I learned a lot. I'm going to do damn near close to what you did. I'm not too worried about getting as lean though, as I am more concerned with strength at this point.

Question; can I run the Transaderm along side the Forma if I introduce the Forma mid-cycle?
Yep go for it bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keep the Transaderm on the top of the shoulders and upper back. The Formastanozol can go on the chest and abdominal area

crey0216

Awards
nolva can be run 20/20/10/10
i've ran a similar cycle before and gained a lot. my first hdrol cycle i gained almost 20 lbs. your a lot bigger than me though dude.
Thanks apoxtle. I've got the nolva and will run it as you suggest.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro, i appreciate the compliments... you know, i was able to put on 15 lbs. on this cycle and have still stayed lean... thats true lean body mass... it can be done... you can get REALLY f'ng strong too... my lifts have dbouled on everything and whats crazy is I get stronger as the session goes on... its crazy! as everyone else has said, you can use both, rub them in different areas and different times... i do 5 pumps of forma twice a day and i do two pumps on the chest and 3 on my abs... it helps shred!

crey0216

Awards
Okay, here's the setup.

Cycle:

Hella - 75/75/75/100/100/125
Transaderm
AI Cycle Support
Forma - start in week four
Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
AI Post Cycle Support
AI Cycle Support
Forma
Osta
DAA

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
erase is always nice to have in the pct as well.. what does ostarine do for you?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase is always nice to have in the pct as well.. what does ostarine do for you?
Ostarine is a SARM which is an Anabolic compound

crey0216

Awards
I went ahead and picked up an Erase/Endosurge combo pack that might get thrown into the mix. We'll see what's up.

crey0216

Awards
Alright fellas, I'm about to bust off this cycle next week. Question though, should I run the Erase and Endosurge in PCT; both or one or the other? What dosing would be sufficient?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fellas, I'm about to bust off this cycle next week. Question though, should I run the Erase and Endosurge in PCT; both or one or the other? What dosing would be sufficient?
Those would be great in PCT. Start endosurge at recommended dosage day one and Erase starting week 2 or 3 at 3 caps per day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7