Best steroid for fast weight loss and cut!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.67%

Best steroid for fast weight loss and cut!

Hey, I'm on my 4th week of helladrol, running 100mg since my third week I have my cycle support, i'm taking fish oil everyday as i've been told 3 times a day.. and everything. I'm not complaining on that, just i've seen massive gains in strength and my muscle % probably went up and might have dropped some body fat, but i'm still far from the beach body well at least being flat and a body I can take my shirt off and be okay with. I've always had "gyno"? I guess.. I've seen guys fatter than me, and never had a chest issue like I have.. I'd like to wear tighter shirts but it just makes me feel really uncomfortable, but besides that. I'm happy with my muscle , but I just need to get rid of this fat... I'm going to europe around mid- may , I'm 240ish, went up too 250 on helladrol and now i'm back down around 243 , but i'm happy with it because I can now lift more so I guess the weight is just more muscle, what can I take to lose a lot of weight, maybe around 30 lbs or more? I'm not really a cardio guy, and don't really count everything I eat.. so best steroid to just work out and eat and count only calories.
    I heard about winstrol, cluebentrol or something, anavar, and one that has to do with thyroids.. or something, please let me know the best one ! and sorry for all the writing!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you want to lose weight, just do cardio. Steroids help with fat loss but only anavar and tren are shown to actively do it... And actually Helladrol is one of the better cutting steroids anyway.

Clen, T3, these are potentially dangerous chemicals! They are not cardio replacements for lazy people.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.67%

I'm building up on cardio slowly! after every work out, (everyday) I run ? Or.. whatever ski? on the elliptical thing for well today was 31 minutes, and i'm going a minute up everyday.. I'm not really good with cardio but i'm starting slowly... what do you recommend me doing to have somewhere close, to that body in your picture haha by around may?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

Also, you need to take time off, assuming your cycle ends sunday, you'd be on PCT (you do have that ready to go right?) for about 4 weeks (so end of febuary, then you'd need to take 8 weeks off (time off = time on + pct), so then you could start a cycle in May, but you'd have to travel with it and your PCT stuff (not reccomended at all). I suggest finishing this cycle, do NOT try and cut/recomp during pct unless you have a SARM like ostarine (see Dylan's helladrol log in cycle info/logs), and then after pct cut up the non-hormonal way. It will be the safest approach in many regards.

I suggest avoiding the t3 and clen because your attitude towards them seems to be quite casual, these are not caffine and ephedrine, they can both f*ck you up for life (or end it...).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.67%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Also, you need to take time off, assuming your cycle ends sunday, you'd be on PCT (you do have that ready to go right?) for about 4 weeks (so end of febuary, then you'd need to take 8 weeks off (time off = time on + pct), so then you could start a cycle in May, but you'd have to travel with it and your PCT stuff (not reccomended at all). I suggest finishing this cycle, do NOT try and cut/recomp during pct unless you have a SARM like ostarine (see Dylan's helladrol log in cycle info/logs), and then after pct cut up the non-hormonal way. It will be the safest approach in many regards.

I suggest avoiding the t3 and clen because your attitude towards them seems to be quite casual, these are not caffine and ephedrine, they can both f*ck you up for life (or end it...).

ManBeast
    Yeah, I got everything set up, some guy on this site helped me get everything I needed for my pct.. and I hate you at the same time right now, ugh.. seems like it's time for cardio haha just should I do cardio the whole time at the gym or lift weights and then do cardio..? also could you help me with a "model diet" ?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

Lift weights for sure, keep cardio short and sweet (after pct) 15 minutes of HIIT or 20 minutes of LI after weights. Diet meh, I have a hard enough time keeping mine straight and it gives me a headache every time I have to majorly revamp it, so I leave that to the actual nutritionists on here, but basically keep it clean as you can and eat 200-500 below maintenance calories. Carb timing can/does help most and the Intermittent Fasting/Lean gains approach seems to work wonders.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Easy tip is: Do cardio first thing in the morning and weights at evening. Train and eat on the same times everyday, that makes it easier to know what you need to take out or add in your diet.

Caffein and green tea helps me in fat loss
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Id say to just eat sensibly. Don't over think things. I feel that many people make it out to be harder than it really is. I can understand if you would like to be in contest shape then it is a challenge, but to just gradually drop some bf just eat healthy, do something active, drink water and rest. Find what works for you.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Make it short and intense i.e. sprints, you could also add in circuits to your weight training.

AndroLean will be coming out next month, will be perfect for your goals.

10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Make it short and intense i.e. sprints, you could also add in circuits to your weight training.

AndroLean will be coming out next month, will be perfect for your goals.
    Will new Androlean raise your test also?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CroRupt View Post
    Hey, I'm on my 4th week of helladrol, running 100mg since my third week I have my cycle support, i'm taking fish oil everyday as i've been told 3 times a day.. and everything. I'm not complaining on that, just i've seen massive gains in strength and my muscle % probably went up and might have dropped some body fat, but i'm still far from the beach body well at least being flat and a body I can take my shirt off and be okay with. I've always had "gyno"? I guess.. I've seen guys fatter than me, and never had a chest issue like I have.. I'd like to wear tighter shirts but it just makes me feel really uncomfortable, but besides that. I'm happy with my muscle , but I just need to get rid of this fat... I'm going to europe around mid- may , I'm 240ish, went up too 250 on helladrol and now i'm back down around 243 , but i'm happy with it because I can now lift more so I guess the weight is just more muscle, what can I take to lose a lot of weight, maybe around 30 lbs or more? I'm not really a cardio guy, and don't really count everything I eat.. so best steroid to just work out and eat and count only calories.
    I heard about winstrol, cluebentrol or something, anavar, and one that has to do with thyroids.. or something, please let me know the best one ! and sorry for all the writing!
    Stopped reading after this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Hi, I'm lazy and don't want to do cardio or watch what I eat... What magical steroids can I take, so i can cancel out 20 years of lazyness and crappy eating habits....
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.2%

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood
    Hi, I'm lazy and don't want to do cardio or watch what I eat... What magical steroids can I take, so i can cancel out 20 years of lazyness and crappy eating habits....
    I laughed at the part when he asked how to look like unrealmachine by may.

sorry man but you're trying to use cheat codes on a very demanding and long term hobby.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    Test and Tren!! Lmfao

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee

I laughed at the part when he asked how to look like unrealmachine by may.

sorry man but you're trying to use cheat codes on a very demanding and long term hobby.
    No ****, that would take an I.V. full of tren and test pumping in your veins 24/7 for 4 months... Of course by the 3rd month sleep deprivation and blood pressure would cause death, but hey he'd need a huge casket, so win, win...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Stopped reading after this.
    yes, sounds like the main steroid needed here is lessFoodadrol
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

To be fair he said he's ramping up the cardio. But I think it's important to dispel the illusion that you can replace diet and cardio with steroids and chemicals.

Cutting sucks, the dietary discipline needed is just beyond a lot of people.

In my avatar picture I had been training really hard, IIRC I was doing weights ~5x a week with really intense, high rep, low resting period workouts, and doing cardio ~20 minutes after I lifted (my workouts were close to 1 hour 40 minutes) and then I'd frequently go back to the gym and do more cardio in the evening. While being on a good diet and taking Ostarine.

It's not easy.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

No refined carbs, very little, if any fruits. Meat and vegetable diet. Drink only water. Do hiit cardio, preferably fasted. Get plenty of sleep. Train like unreal said he did for his avatar. And if your just hell bent on taking a "steroid" get some 11 oxo.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    No refined carbs, very little, if any fruits. Meat and vegetable diet. Drink only water. Do hiit cardio, preferably fasted. Get plenty of sleep. Train like unreal said he did for his avatar. And if your just hell bent on taking a "steroid" get some 11 oxo.

Little to no carbs and HIIT seems stupid. You will feel like ****. Just walk in the morning for an hour or so then lift at night a few times a week. With such little carbs you won't be making any strength gains so don't go over board with your training it might be counter productive.

OP there are NO shortcuts when it comes to fitness. Start counting you calories with myfitnesspal which you can download for free, it's easy. Then find your RMR just google it it's easy to find an online calculator then times it by your activity level then minus anywhere between 200-500 calories from that and you have your exact amount of calories to follow that will yield you 1-2 pounds of fat loss a week. It's not that hard.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Little to no carbs and HIIT seems stupid. You will feel like ****. Just walk in the morning for an hour or so then lift at night a few times a week. With such little carbs you won't be making any strength gains so don't go over board with your training it might be counter productive. OP there are NO shortcuts when it comes to fitness. Start counting you calories with myfitnesspal which you can download for free, it's easy. Then find your RMR just google it it's easy to find an online calculator then times it by your activity level then minus anywhere between 200-500 calories from that and you have your exact amount of calories to follow that will yield you 1-2 pounds of fat loss a week. It's not that hard.
    Post was from 2012 bra!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Post was from 2012 bra!

Dang lol. That damn Discreeete dude going to every thread and trying to sell his **** is throwing off my news feed.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%

Steroids don't cut fat.. Diet does!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

Little to no carbs and HIIT seems stupid. You will feel like ****. Just walk in the morning for an hour or so then lift at night a few times a week. With such little carbs you won't be making any strength gains so don't go over board with your training it might be counter productive.

OP there are NO shortcuts when it comes to fitness. Start counting you calories with myfitnesspal which you can download for free, it's easy. Then find your RMR just google it it's easy to find an online calculator then times it by your activity level then minus anywhere between 200-500 calories from that and you have your exact amount of calories to follow that will yield you 1-2 pounds of fat loss a week. It's not that hard.
    I didn't say little to no carbs. Re read
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing weight FAST on my Stack
    By ttp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 11:17 PM
  2. Help...want to loost weight/shape fast...
    By lemon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. My dad is losin weight too fast!
    By Rugger in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:25 PM
  4. Need to drop weight fast
    By supersize77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 10:35 AM
  5. Gaining weight too fast?