Megavol and SERM

Vegeta379

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a Megavol Cycle of 30 days, 30mg a day. I've searched this whole forum and others and so many people are always mentioning a SERM. In Megavol's description it clearly states that it "Does not convert to Estrogen or DHT". Why does everyone advice a SERM for it? (It also has blood pressure support and liver protection)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How do you plan on re-starting your nuts? a SERM isn't for estrogen suppression primarily.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You use it AFTER your cycle to get your natural test levels back up after being suppressed.
Only reason you use it in cycle is if you are getting estrogen sides. Then you would do some nolva on cycle, or an Aromatase Inhibitor.
I'm not sure what megavol is, but if it's superdrol then 30mgs for 30 days will probably destroy you... Could you post the ingredients? Or maker?

Vegeta379

Awards
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol - 10mg
Hawthorn Berry - 160mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - 100mg

Which Serm should I use then? Does it really have to be Nolva or Clomid? Can't I use a testosterone booster for this like tribulus? Megavon is one of the only prohormones that does not state "PCT advised" in the websites

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm not to sure if that amount would even help blood pressure or your liver values honestly. Tribulus???

Vegeta379

Awards
Would Formadrol Extreme suffice for a Serm?

Anti-Aromatase Complex27 mg**
3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid
2-Penyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one
SERM Complex520 mg**
Sodium Caprylate
Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
Ginger (Highly Standardized)
Quercetin
Luteolin
Piperine
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol - 10mg

From the name, this compound is definitely Superdrol. Based on your question about whether or not you need a SERM, I'm guessing this is your first cycle. Megavol is also known as Superdrol so do a few searches on it to see what you're getting yourself into. One relevant thread is titled "Possible Jaundice Help!." In other words, it can be difficult to use for a first cycle. You should start by reading the link in ManBeast's sig. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html#post3177184). If you are ready, secure either some Nolva, Clomid, or Torem before starting any cycle. Also, the herbs and compounds in Formadrol alone are not sufficient PCT for your cycle. You could use it as a Test booster instead of taking an AAS, but don't use alone for PCT. Do it right for the sake of your boys and get a SERM!

-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time...
ManBeast
So true ManBeast lol. Fight the good fight. Your advice is definitely appreciated.

dannyn2007

Awards
Op, you are on the right track asking questions and hopefully still researching. Megavol/superdrol is probaly the worst steroid to take as a first cycle. Dont get me wrong, superdrol is strong but it will shut u down. Try epi or halo if this is going to be your first cycle. Example:

Epi: 30/30/30/40/40/40
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10
Test booster daa 3g
Erase if you like 3rd week of pct

Or

Halo: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Same pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 7