ncaa drug testing pct help

Redsox0432

Awards
So i play D2 baseball
They usually just randomly pick 2 kids of the roster to drug test.
Im finishing up hdrol cycle and will be starting pct in a few days
i got liquid nolva on hand along with pct assist and support supps
Seeing as its a possibility i could be tested though not likely do you guys suggest any otc pct or just stick with what i have.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
So i play D2 baseball
They usually just randomly pick 2 kids of the roster to drug test.
Im finishing up hdrol cycle and will be starting pct in a few days
i got liquid nolva on hand along with pct assist and support supps
Seeing as its a possibility i could be tested though not likely do you guys suggest any otc pct or just stick with what i have.
They will get you for hdrol anyway. You came this far, might as well stick it out.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you're screwed with the hdrol anyways.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The NCAA test for test to epitest ratios, they will not catch hdrol, I have seen 50+ d1 athletes never pop for designers, they don't have tests for them

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is supposed to convert to OT. they should have a test for that. dont know about epi or superdrol cause they dont convert to a known banned substance.
i think he wants to know if they test for tamoxifen.
No they do not test for that upfront, it may be on their banned list, but no test for it

You piss in a cup, they check water levels, then test to epitest ratio, if you pop on that ratio then you fail, you need exogenous test to change that ratio

Have you ever heard of NCAA athletes being suspended for a year, because that is what happens, for any designer ever, pretty sure no

NCAA drug testing is weak sauce, juicers pass this tests all the time

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
wow, didn't know that. so basically they only test for testosterone? and u could probably get away with up to 400mg a week or so. i think the cut off is 6-1 on the test-epitest.
Initial they just check that ratio, if you fail for that I think the test for more stuff

Redsox0432

Awards
yea im not worried bout hdrol im prob not gonna be tested. So should i stick with nolva and pct assist over something else?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 48
jumpshot903 LG Sciences 5
NickW Anabolics 14
Anabolics 14