Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
Ok my stats are:

24 years old
6 feet tall
Natural testosterone level 415
185 lbs
I have been training since i was 18(took 2011 0ff for personal reasons)
150g of protein ingested every day
not sure about my caloric intake but it shouldnt be that high being that i eat clean 6 days out the week and the 7th eat a little dirty

Ok now since thats cleared up here is my issue:

Since i took 2011 off i jumped back into this the start of this year, my close friend suggested i go the anabolic way so i said screw it why not ill do it for a cycle see how it goes.

This is what i have been doing since the begining of January

1cc of test cyp(by body nutrition) every mon wed fri and 40mg of anavar 20mg in the am and 20 mg 45 mins before workout

Ive done this for a month and ive noticed nothing no fat loss no weight gain no muscle gain no change what so ever.

Starting yesterday being that the test cyp ran out i started a test blend(made by biotech) that does not have cyp but has test prop, test decanoate, and two others cant remeber off hand. And i increased my anavar intake to 60mg 30mg in the am and 30mg 45 mins before workout.

Attended the gym yesterday and still no notice on any strengh gains or anything.

I be sure to consume at least a gallon of water daily. And cardio i rarely do just lift.

My schedule goes as follows :

Monday: CHEST - ABS
Tuesday: BACK-ABS
Wednesday: TRIS-ABS
Thursday: Shoulders-ABS
FRIDAY: BIS-ABS
SATURDAY : LEGS
SUNDAY: OFF

I give each body part its own day apart from abs that i know i should just give its own day but i figured id do a little each day.
When working out I will do 4-5 different things rangins from free weight to machine and spend about an hour to 1.5 each day. and i follow a 12-10-8-6 set obviously 4 reps increasing weight as i go.

so this is my dilemma no gains on anything i dont plan on becoming superman but i mean cmon nothing at all? and id probably get comments like are you sure its not bunk stuff and no it is not i want to give it at least another 3 weeks to run more bloodwork.

please any comments questions advice etc will be gladly appreciated!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped reading at 150g of protein. That needs to be increase by at least 50g per day. If your caloric intake isn't that high, then you're just wasting your time as the body needs to materials to build.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I stopped reading at 150g of protein. That needs to be increase by at least 50g per day. If your caloric intake isn't that high, then you're just wasting your time as the body needs to materials to build.
Exactly, u have to at least count protein and calories. You need to eat for your goals

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
understand but my issue is when i eat over 150g's and have a high caloric intake i feel bloated and just straight up fat, my goal which i should have mentioned is to add about another 15 pounds of muscle while burning the extra fat i have tacked on over the past year. what should i do to meet that goal?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
understand but my issue is when i eat over 150g's and have a high caloric intake i feel bloated and just straight up fat, my goal which i should have mentioned is to add about another 15 pounds of muscle while burning the extra fat i have tacked on over the past year. what should i do to meet that goal?
Try a GDA like recompadrol or slinsane

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Increasing your nutrition intake is a good place to start. Take one day and add up every calorie you eat just to see where you are with macros. Myfitnesspal.com or the app is very handy for this.

To exemplify my point, I noticed some weight stagnation mid cycle at 4500 calories per day. I had to bump it up to 5000 to continue gaining. My macro breakdown is 400 g protein, 400 g carbs, and 190 g fat. (40%/40%/20%) Your water intake is good though. Remember muscles are made out of food and water, not hormones. I'd say that's your problem.

I've never been a big eater and it took a while to get used to the increased eating. However, if you break your food into 6 meals or so and eat high calorie density foods such as natural peanut butter, whey, olive oil, etc, it makes it much easier. I never feel bloated as my meals are all small.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me try this again:

In order to build muscle, you must have supply the body with extra calories. You cannot create something that isn't there without having some materials for construction. Nobody is telling you that you have to stuff your face daily to gain mass, but you must be in a solid caloric surplus (rule of thumb is generally +500). If you feel bloated, then you need to increase water and produce consumption throughout the day.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
Ok i understand now that i must eat more my question to you guys are what should i be eating all i really eat is fish chicken fruits and veggies and of course have my protein shakes and what app do you speak of that i can track my intake? Second question as far as my training goes is that a good schedule as far as reps and sets and isolating one body part a day?
Thankyou guys so much for your help

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have basic, rudimentary questions like these, you really should not be using steroids. Everyone has their own philosophy as to how to train and what split/rep scheme to follow.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
I wanted to hear opinions i know what works for me but i wanted to hear from another persons perspective on what i should be doing. You have been nothing but rude since i put this thread up im just trying to hear what others have to say if you look ive been on this site for four years im not some shmuck that did no research and made an account to post a dumb question all i asked for was advice n help from people who have a higher understanding about these things thats all thanks again

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to hear opinions i know what works for me but i wanted to hear from another persons perspective on what i should be doing. You have been nothing but rude since i put this thread up im just trying to hear what others have to say if you look ive been on this site for four years im not some shmuck that did no research and made an account to post a dumb question all i asked for was advice n help from people who have a higher understanding about these things thats all thanks again
It surely sounds like you haven't done your research as you're asking how much to eat and how to train on steroids after taking 2011 off nonetheless. You need to re-establish your base of both eating and training before you embark on something like AAS. For example, you should be able to say what your maintenance calories are, how much you should eat while looking to add mass, what kind of training creates a favorable response from your body, etc.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with Rodja here^^^ You should have a very solid and consistent routine already in place as far as your meals/workout before you add the variable of super supps.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
Ok i will agree with you on that i shouldnt have hopped into something like this so quickly you are 100% right but being that i did i want to make sure i am doing everything perfectly. When i trained before the aas it was just to maintain what i had which wasnt much compared to most but it was enough for me being that i havnt been there in a year i figured id give myself a headstart which i know is wrong so now i was asking what i should do now that im on this so i know to increase my protein to at least 200grams+ and increase my caloric intake substantially i get that but can you just please answer the question on if what im doing at the gym is the right thing to be doing while on aas again like i said i trained to maintain now i need to grow so is the 4 sets of 12-10-8-6 a "decent" routine to be following at the gym? In your opinion

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Steroids do not make overtraining impossible, they just make it harder to overly-tax the muscles themselves, the rest of your body still works the same.

ManBeast

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the anavar is probably bunk or underdosed, as even at 40 you should have seen some strength gains, and some fat loss. The cyp its a tossup, probably by the 4th week should have seen some gains, but not a ton. Thats why its a 12 week cycle, the gains don't really start till week 3ish.

As far as training goes, intensity and time under tension matter more than whether its a pyramid or straight set or drop set or whatever.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
I was in te same boat as you brother. I was getting frustrated because my weight didn't go up or down, I even cut my cardio too. during the day I have 2 whey protein shakes (post workout and in the afternoon) with whole milk, which is about 1000 calories each with a good helping of my daily protein intake. I eat oats and eggs for breakfast with 2 cups of milk, which is another 1000 calories. I usually chicken, brown rice and a vegetable at 11 and around 2:30/3:00. Steak, baked potatoe and a vegatable for dinner. And a snack before bed like cottage cheese. I also, along with the water I drink, drink another half gallon (sometimes a whole gallon) of milk throughout the day. It sounds like a lot, but once I disciplined myself with my diet and really made the effort to add calories and put some weight on, I've been slowly adding weight. If you wanna gain weight and pack on some muscle, you gotta find a way to eat like a horse. trust me, it makea all the difference for us guys that can't seem to gain anything. I ran a cycle once last year, gained 23 pounds and kept 18 of it. I'm running a cycle of Helladrol right now and am hoping to duplicate the results. Good luck to you.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
I was in te same boat as you brother. I was getting frustrated because my weight didn't go up or down, I even cut my cardio too. during the day I have 2 whey protein shakes (post workout and in the afternoon) with whole milk, which is about 1000 calories each with a good helping of my daily protein intake. I eat oats and eggs for breakfast with 2 cups of milk, which is another 1000 calories. I usually chicken, brown rice and a vegetable at 11 and around 2:30/3:00. Steak, baked potatoe and a vegatable for dinner. And a snack before bed like cottage cheese. I also, along with the water I drink, drink another half gallon (sometimes a whole gallon) of milk throughout the day. It sounds like a lot, but once I disciplined myself with my diet and really made the effort to add calories and put some weight on, I've been slowly adding weight. If you wanna gain weight and pack on some muscle, you gotta find a way to eat like a horse. trust me, it makea all the difference for us guys that can't seem to gain anything. I ran a cycle once last year, gained 23 pounds and kept 18 of it. I'm running a cycle of Helladrol right now and am hoping to duplicate the results. Good luck to you.
yeah its just hard trying to get in that many calories in my head i feel like im doing somethign wrong by eating that much and i just feel like i will get fat i guess i have to train myself not to think that way. My mistake is i cut out milk all together i should just get back into the milk btw love the username paulallen did you get that from the movie american psycho?

i stay at the gym an hour because i go with my brother so that tacks on a little more time when your waiting for another person to finish their workouts.

as far as the var being bunk or under dosed what should i do increase my intake ? or just throw it away all together i mean i did pay a hefty price for the anavar.

and no that is not me in my avatar lmaoo if it was i would not be posting in anabolicminds id be posting in craigslist looking for bbw's lmao

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax on the abs man treat them as a single body part so do them once or twice a week at the max remember sore abs can also hurt your other lifts

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
paul alan is my real name. spelled different than the guy in the movie. but everybody calls me that because of american psycho. I got the third degree from a couple guys because I was using skim milk for everything and only eating egg whites. Milk was a Godsend for me because it's safe and, because it's liquid, you feel full for a little bit but it digests easier so you get hungry soon after drinking a lot. adding whole milk to my diet gives me about 2000 calories by itself. I'm taking in about 5000 a day.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
hmmm so i did a few calculators i should be intaking 3000 calories daily maybe a little more so im going to throw in milk into my mix but thank you paul for your advice i shall pm you and let you know how everything goes

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
That's cool. I'd be interested in hearing if you start putting anything on. like I said, that was the catalyst for my weight gain.