M1T Story and pics from my point of view

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T Story and pics ((working pics))

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14304&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=1

ok the 8.24.2004 obviously r the most recent ones ....compared to six months ago......it looks like i leaned out a bit ....the other pic was taken at the end of feb....i was at 226...then at the end of march i was 241..did 2 cycles of M1T..& 4AD tranz.....and started to get the flu symptoms......got sick for 4 days lost 11 pounds....temp 103...104 ....got some pills got better,...and on april 4 i was at 230lb......after a week of from the gym started back up again.....did 3 more cycles of M1t and 4AD...but ate more, and got more then 3 hours of sleep each day.....went back to 236 and stayed there from may till now ....the new pic taken at 234lb...

Strength wise not much from M1T but LBM quite a bit at a heavier body weight
BF% i dont kno anyones guess.....but after all these M1T debates i just wanted to share my results

Attachments

Last edited:
Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you have to be a platinum member to view them.. what say you repost them here.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmmmmm ....thats funny cuz im not a plat...but sure no prob as soon as someone tells me how .....lets C...!!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup, gotta be plat to view. i hate EF. who do they think they are? besides, that's douchebag ulter's site. big steriod scandal and bust there too. lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm ....thats funny cuz im not a plat...but sure no prob as soon as someone tells me how .....lets C...!!
When you post or edit there is an option below the text field that says manage attachments. You just browse to find the pics on your hard drive and upload them using the "upload" button. Simple as that!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
thanx "kwyckemynd00""
it worked right away, cool open for critique

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 6