mentabolan is on presale, nice! - AnabolicMinds.com

mentabolan is on presale, nice!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

mentabolan is on presale, nice!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...dione-now.html

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    You guys wanted it and you guys got it (finally)! Product should be here within a couple of weeks. Presale price is discounted for now and will go up as soon as we have the product in hand.

Nomenclature:
    7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:
    960 : 165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration [1]

Synonyms:
    7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione.

History:
    This is a brand new prohormone from PHF/IBE, never seen before on the prohormone or pharmaceutical market. It was synthesized and tested for anabolic and androgenic activity in rats in 1963 [1].

Function:
    This is a prohormone to the black-market bodybuilding steroid and experimental contraceptive Trestolone, aka MENT. It's been described on some internet forums as "MENT dione", however since MENT is short for 7a-Methyl 19-Nor-Testosterone, this compound could more accurately be described as 7a-Methyl-19-Nor-Androstenedione, and given an acronym of it's own like MENAD or MENORAD.

Structure:
    This prohormone is a "19-nor", or nandrolone derivative, and differs from nandrolone in that this hormone has a 17-ketone, where nandrolone has a 17b-hydroxy function, and also has the addition of a 7a-methyl group. In the same way as "Boladrol" is a 7a-methylated dione version of methyl testosterone, this compound is a 7a-methylated dione version of nandrolone. Please don't confuse this compound (or the target steroid) with the widely-feared mibolerone, a.k.a. "cheque drops", which is a 17a-methylated version of trestolone (or dimethylated nandrolone).

Effects:
    Effects should be similar to the injectable trestolone acetate. It's a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased accumulation of muscle mass at an appropriate dosage.

Side Effects:
    Side-effects may include those common to anabolic androgenic steroids, including but not limited to: blood pressure increases, HPTA disruption, adverse shifts in lipoprotein subfractions (increased HDL, lowered LDL cholesterol), acne, hair growth or loss. This product should not be used by women or teens.

There's evidence that MENT aromatizes to some degree [2], so the gyno-prone may wish to either avoid this compound or co-administer an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

One side-effect that many might fear from this compound is the loss of libido and/or erectile dysfunction often seen with 19-nor derivatives (known colloquially as "deca-dick"). On the contrary, tests conducted with the target hormone trestolone (MENT) have found that it had a positive mood, libido, and erection-stimulating effect similar to that of testosterone [3], though this may not necessarily hold true with the supraphysiological doses used by bodybuilders.

Metabolism and Bioavailability:
    As mentioned, this is a "dione" prohormone. In the body the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic [4].

Unlike steroids like testosterone and DHT, trestolone shows no affinity for SHBG [5], so all of the converted compound in circulation should be bioavailable. For the same reason, it's likely to have a short terminal half-life so frequent dosing is suggested.

As most will know, testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself [6]. The 7a-methylation of trestolone (and by extension mentabolan) hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite [7]. This means that the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity [8], but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding [8]. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons (including as previously discussed steric hindrance to 5a-reduction, and an inability to bind with SHBG), but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group [9]. The same will be true of the prohormone to MENT; Mentabolan.

References:
    [1] Steroids 1, 299 (1963)
    [2] J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1994 Feb;48(2-3):297-304.
    [3] J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999 Oct;84(10):3556-62.
    [4] Acta Endocrinologica, Vol 43, Issue 3, 399-411
    [5] J Androl. 1997 Jul-Aug;18(4):352-8.
    [6] The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Volume 53, Issues 1-6, 1995, 253-257
    [7] Recent advances in doping analysis (12). Sport und Buch Strauß, Köln (2004) 261-268
    [8] Steroids. 2009 Feb;74(2):172-97.
    [9] The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Volume 71, Issues 5-6, 1999, 213-222

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump.

I beta tested this at 30mg and really liked it. i havn't used trenavar (yet) but if you are on the fence about which one to get, I'd probably go for mentabolan (as of right now, my opinion may change soon)

30mg for 4 weeks gave a nice libido boost, energy, recomp effect, with no sides. i imagine you would need to go higher to experience estrogenic sides from this, but at 30mg it was very easy to use.

at the least, 30mg for 6-8 weeks is good.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Hmmmm what makes you like this compound so much? Cuz regular MENT just seems to be brutal.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

40 bucks a packet for a libido and well-being boost? Please tell me there's more.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah do u have any more info on this jbry?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    40 bucks a packet for a libido and well-being boost? Please tell me there's more.
    the recomp effect from the 30mg i ran was much better than hdrol at 75mg. but, hdrol has the benifit of having a long half life and only needing to be dosed twice per day.

right now, it is probably the least expensive recomp/cut compound on the market. (again, havn't ran trenavar yet)

usually side effects from methyl nor testosterone-ace (ment) are seen at about 50-60mg.

after running 30mg and feeling a bit of what users of (injectable) ment-ace have reported (minus the estrogenic sides) I would hypothesize that about 60+ mg's daily would be the point users might experience some estrogenic sides (if you are prone to them)

I felt great using this stuff, it was like i was on 4-androstenediol all over again. and im not the only one who felt like this. I have a log up at "another" forum from when I ran the beta.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

ahhhh, so a nice "test"-y base, but in a plesant oral form. I dig.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

i guess i alpha tested it, not beta tested it, so my mistake.*

I should note, I ran mentabolan after running 4 weeks of andromass, and got about 3 weeks in with pmag/4-ad then was shipped the ment to run another 4 weeks.

I didn't mess around either, i tried 20mg at first, then immediately bumped it to 30mg. I still saw about a 5lb increase in weight, and drop in bf% noted on both the calipers & bioelectric impedance device. (i missed the dunk tank)

so, it is a stong product.
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yes I see now. Sounds pretty good, I never have issues with estrogenic sides either. How much did u gain jbry?

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i guess i alpha tested it, not beta tested it, so my mistake.*

I should note, I ran mentabolan after running 4 weeks of andromass, and got about 3 weeks in with pmag/4-ad then was shipped the ment to run another 4 weeks.

I didn't mess around either, i tried 20mg at first, then immediately bumped it to 30mg. I still saw about a 5lb increase in weight, and drop in bf% noted on both the calipers & bioelectric impedance device. (i missed the dunk tank)

so, it is a stong product.
    updated post. when I got the ment, i dropped everything else, and ran it solo. I still have the pmag & 4-ad, lol, now i'll have to mix the pmag with some left over hdrol to get a good 6 week cycle.
  11. IBE

I think you are going to love trenavar also I promise you this. so far everyone that has used trenavar has gained 10+ and lean mass with no sides.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    I think you are going to love trenavar also I promise you this. so far everyone that has used trenavar has gained 10+ and lean mass with no sides.
    Wow. Ment sounds great. I thought it was an all out mass gainer/wet bullet but I guess i thought wrong.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Wow. Ment sounds great. I thought it was an all out mass gainer/wet bullet but I guess i thought wrong.
    I thought the same thing. Glad it works nicely for a recomp.

yea, thats what we all thought, but were completely thrown off.
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    yea, thats what we all thought, but were completely thrown off.
    Did u notice any water retention at all?
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

i dont believe ment will work. how bout sending me some to try so u can prove me wrong?
    Not sure if serious?

Are you trying to get free supps like I've seen people doing with IBE lately? I hope it is sarcasm
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

No, not at 30mg
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Sweet. So it recomped u like hdrol, how much weight did u gain?
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Can I trade my unopened packet of Boladrol for some? If not, I won't be trying Ment, or any other supp by IBE ever again in the future.

Jbry, not doubting your integrity....I'm just on the fence about another potential bust.

Donny

PS - I'm serious.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

That is quite harsh... but hey, to each their own.

ManBeast

i've read about the reasoning, it made sense, but i cant remember what it was. maybe they'll tell us again. or ask pa?

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Can I trade my unopened packet of Boladrol for some? If not, I won't be trying Ment, or any other supp by IBE ever again in the future.

Jbry, not doubting your integrity....I'm just on the fence about another potential bust.

Donny

PS - I'm serious.
    what dose did you run boladrol at?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Sweet. So it recomped u like hdrol, how much weight did u gain?
    read post 8
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

One of my buddies who is pretty steroid-savvy has flat out told me he's selling off a good portion of his oral PH stock to have money to buy MENT and Trenavar, he's that sold on them. I think i'm just about convinced.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

read post 8
    Oh gotcha. I missed that earlier.
  27. sly

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Not everyone

So will Trenavar/Ment always be exclusive to PHF?
    Their shipping to Canada sucks, no way I am paying 25 bucks to ship a few small bottles.
  29. IBE

sorry to hear that you are the first person I came across that did not like trenavar maybe mentdione might work better for you. send me you address and i willl send you 2 packs of mentabolan

QUOTE=sly;3208608]Not everyone [/QUOTE]
  30. sly

[QUOTE=IBE;3209010]sorry to hear that you are the first person I came across that did not like trenavar maybe mentdione might work better for you. send me you address and i willl send you 2 packs of mentabolan

Yeah, I was hoping that Trenavar would get my lifts back up there. Thanks for the 2 packs of Ment, quite generous of you. Pm sent with my adress. I will update you and the board on my results when I run it.
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Man, I'm so pissed i won't be on a cycle that would benefit from either of these for a few months...

ManBeast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mentabolan (MENTdione) now available!!!
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:46 PM
  2. Mentabolan
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:01 PM
  4. NICE BOX - Orange OxiMega Presale Coming Soon!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:27 AM
  5. sometimes nice isent nice.......
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 11:52 PM