higher b.p.--- for different cycls ?
- 09-14-2004, 02:49 PM
- 09-14-2004, 03:20 PM
I am wondering this too. For example 1-ad/4-ad barely raises my BP. However I had to quit m1t because it was getting close to 200/100. I am thinking about doing a gear cycle and want to stay safe.
- 09-14-2004, 03:37 PM
drol d-bol and Eq i believe will raise blood pressure fairly substantially...But i dont know the science behind it.
09-14-2004, 03:40 PM
They raise your blood cell count, therefor there is more blood in your body, which results in higher bp.
09-15-2004, 09:30 AM
well im tryin to compare thesse so i can know wich ones will raise my b.p to much , i now test raises it some and deca raises it but is it a considerable amount more than test ? ...... thats understandable that E.Q would raise it because of the increased volume, but what about deca ?[id like to do a deca cycle thats why im tryin to know what im getting into since it has long esters like E.Q] and if i need to get out quick i wont be able to with those two in particular.
09-15-2004, 01:37 PM
I think anything that helps you hold water can. but I never had a problem with deca, I did have problems with tren, dbol, and high test dosateOriginally Posted by WATERLOGGED
09-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:43 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:03 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:49 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2003, 10:45 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:59 PM