higher b.p.--- for different cycls ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
is there a difference in cycles, of how much your b.p. will rise ? exampl:test/E.Q[more or less than] test/deca........ or is it all about the same ?

JamesBrown

Awards
I am wondering this too. For example 1-ad/4-ad barely raises my BP. However I had to quit m1t because it was getting close to 200/100. I am thinking about doing a gear cycle and want to stay safe.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
drol d-bol and Eq i believe will raise blood pressure fairly substantially...But i dont know the science behind it.
Dick

oracle

Awards
They raise your blood cell count, therefor there is more blood in your body, which results in higher bp.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well im tryin to compare thesse so i can know wich ones will raise my b.p to much , i now test raises it some and deca raises it but is it a considerable amount more than test ? ...... thats understandable that E.Q would raise it because of the increased volume, but what about deca ?[id like to do a deca cycle thats why im tryin to know what im getting into since it has long esters like E.Q] and if i need to get out quick i wont be able to with those two in particular.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well im tryin to compare thesse so i can know wich ones will raise my b.p to much , i now test raises it some and deca raises it but is it a considerable amount more than test ? ...... thats understandable that E.Q would raise it because of the increased volume, but what about deca ?[id like to do a deca cycle thats why im tryin to know what im getting into since it has long esters like E.Q] and if i need to get out quick i wont be able to with those two in particular.
I think anything that helps you hold water can. but I never had a problem with deca, I did have problems with tren, dbol, and high test dosate