Which Blood Tests to order

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going in for a routine checkup next week and they are drawing blood. I am between cycles and this will be the first time to have a full panel done. what should I ask them to include when they draw blood?

I am planning on a light cutting cycle in March and would like to know where I stand. I've always used a goot OTC PTC and added Torem to it and its been about 4 months since I cycled last.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Talk to your doctor about what's available and the cost. Personally, I'd want to know Testosterone (total and free), Estrogen, and HDL/LDL Cholesterol. Depending on price, I'd make sure these were included in your blood tests when talking to your doctor.

It'd be good to know that your Sodium, Potassium, Urea, Creatinine, Glucose, and Hematocrit were within normal ranges, too. These are included in most general blood tests and are a good overall indicator of health and homeostasis.

Other good indicators are thyroid hormone levels, liver enzyme levels (important if you've taken orals), various white blood cells levels, iron levels, sex hormone binding globuilin, albumin, etc. These are typically included in complete blood panels. Depending on how your doctor determines the price, each additional test might cost extra, so I'd focus on Test, Estrogen, and Cholesterol. If you're young and healthy, these are the most likely to be affected negatively by an AAS or PH cycle. If he or she asks why you want the blood tests, simply reply that you want to have a specific idea of where you stand right now and for future comparison.

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Thanks Johnny, Im 39 and to date have only done Epi, Trenazone, and Dermacrine and always do a full PCT with a Serm. I'm hoping to get good number back because to be able to try the new stuff from PP this spring. I'll be sure to talk to the Dr. about including Test,Estrogen, cholesterol will be a given.