First Cycle Idea

DanDelaney

Awards
Ok, so, over the past two years I've run several pro-hormone cycles and am thinking about jumping into the AAS game.
My buddies have been on gear for about two years now and said running Test E @500mg/wk for 12 weeks, and kick starting with Dbol @ 50mg ED for 4 weeks would be a good start for me. I want to get this right so I don't make mistakes in the future, so all comments will be appreciated.

My cycle would look like this:
Week 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg ED
Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week (pin x2/wk)
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thats all I have planned out now, but Im about 6 weeks out from attempting this, so changes are welcome.
I have seen people run Arimidex during their cycle, would this be a good idea to combat gyno? And im not too sold on my pct should I throw in some clomid at like 100mg/50mg/50mg/25mg?

san731

san731

Awards
Cycle looks okay. Pick up hcg to run throughout and to make recovery easier.

Use only clomid or nolva. Not both. I'd opt for clomid personally. It seems to be more efficient at restarting the HPTA. Throw in a natty test booster like DAA as well.

And def grab some adex to use for excess bloat/gyno. You may or may not need it. Better safe than sorry.

DanDelaney

Awards
ok, thanks for the hcg idea. Now for clomid/nolva do you recommend liquid or tabs? Im on liquid clomid right now, and it seems to be doing the job but I've never used tabs of either and am curious to which is best.

san731

san731

Awards
ok, thanks for the hcg idea. Now for clomid/nolva do you recommend liquid or tabs? Im on liquid clomid right now, and it seems to be doing the job but I've never used tabs of either and am curious to which is best.
Just depends on what you prefer and trust. Just make sure it's a reputable company. I actually prefer liquid torem from a company I've been using for awhile. It's really just personal preference. Just make sure you have something! Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the dosage control available with a liquid.

ManBeast

DanDelaney

Awards
So I was in the gym yesterday talking to one of my buds and asked what he thought about this cycle, and he told me to get prop instead of enanthate. Considering I want to kick start with dbol, he said prop would be the better choice considering enanthate might not have kicked in yet when I got off the dbol and I would be shut down in the lapse between the two. Does this hold any ground? I know some people say it can take 4-6 weeks for E to kick-in. I would much rather run enanthate because of the injection frequency.

Now would possibly delaying my dbol have any effects? Perhaps start it in week 2?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Unless your enan is bunk, it will be kicked in by week 4... the half-life of the ester is 2 weeks tops.

ManBeast

justliftit

Awards
So I was in the gym yesterday talking to one of my buds and asked what he thought about this cycle, and he told me to get prop instead of enanthate. Considering I want to kick start with dbol, he said prop would be the better choice considering enanthate might not have kicked in yet when I got off the dbol and I would be shut down in the lapse between the two. Does this hold any ground? I know some people say it can take 4-6 weeks for E to kick-in. I would much rather run enanthate because of the injection frequency.

Now would possibly delaying my dbol have any effects? Perhaps start it in week 2?

Just run the test e, it doesnt take any longer than 2-3 weeks to kick in. If you are really concerned I guess you could delay the d-bol but then whats the point of doing d-bol as a kickstart if you delay using it. If its your first cycle I would stick to the test e and d bol. You don't want to inject yourself everyday until you have did it for a while, and have more experience with injecting.