Ramping up ultradrol dose

JPman

Awards
I have been running ultradrol at 8mg for the past two weeks, I am upping to 12 mg today. Any thoughts on dosing 4mg in the morning and then 8mg preworkout vs. 4mg am./4mg mid day/4mg evening (workout is mid day)?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well since Ultradrol is only active in your body for about 7 hours I would go with 4mg 3x a day. This way you can keep a baseline or a constant level in your system. Especially when you sleep....for your recovery. You will love the 12mg a day man. Just watch for those sides.

JPman

Awards
That is what I planned on but the other dosing schedule just crossed my mind this morning. What sides did you see at 12mg? I havent had any at 8mg.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Blood pressure, Lethargy, Sweating (drink water) and of course you always risk liver toxcicity so make sure you take liver support and if you need to bump that dose up too. What are you going to use for your PCT? At a higher dose I recommend a more intense PCT. I ran ultra at 12mg my first cycle then for my second on it i bumped to 16mg for a week and it was pointless. You get the same effects at 12mg but without the toxcicity levels. Side effects are different from person to person.

JPman

Awards
I am taking CEL cycle support and fish oil with the normal supps I use right now. I ran two cycles of methyl V which is an SD clone prior to this so compared to that ultradrol seems to have way less sides. I definitly had all the sides you described when on the other cycles. Doesn't mean that i wont get them now since i am upping the dose but i love how i have felt so far. I plan on doing clomid and daa as pct, i might adjust that depends on how my body feels at the end of the cycle. What pct did you use?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How much have u gained and in how long of time?

JPman

Awards
5lbs in 2 weeks. I still have 3 weeks on cycle at higher dose. The thing that impressed me was strength gains on such a low dose. I have always had poor high rep endurance. Before i started i did 185 3 sets of 12 flat bench with short rest, last week did it with 225lbs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't see any sides at 12mg's, it felt safer than superdrol at 10mg.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn lol I want some Haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am taking CEL cycle support and fish oil with the normal supps I use right now. I ran two cycles of methyl V which is an SD clone prior to this so compared to that ultradrol seems to have way less sides. I definitly had all the sides you described when on the other cycles. Doesn't mean that i wont get them now since i am upping the dose but i love how i have felt so far. I plan on doing clomid and daa as pct, i might adjust that depends on how my body feels at the end of the cycle. What pct did you use?
I used CEL cycle support throught the cycle with RS-Transaderm to keep my libido up. for my off cycle I used Titanium XL, Clomid at 50/50/50/25 and DAA along with other miscelaneous supps for joints and such. I gained 15lbs and after pct kept a solid dry 8 lbs. That was my second cycle of Ultra and my first i had more gains. The strength is impressive I kept most of it too. Keep it up and kill that Sh*t in the gym.

Dave

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're concerned about lethargy, I'd consider adding in Transaderm or M1D to get a little test base to help out. From what I've heard, you'll have fun at 12mg. Ultradrol is definitely a compound I've wanted to play with.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you're concerned about lethargy, I'd consider adding in Transaderm or M1D to get a little test base to help out. From what I've heard, you'll have fun at 12mg. Ultradrol is definitely a compound I've wanted to play with.
I second this advice. And it is something you should really try. The PCT was much easier than most and I was back to normal in no time. Since you are a bigger guy I would try going up to 16mg for your second cycle if you dont get any sides at 12mg. I am a little smaller and 12mg was plenty for me to keep gaining.

Dave

JPman

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback on pct guys. I will definitly be doing another cycle of ultra after this one. And I agree that ultra feels safer than SD, I think I will go ahead and pick up some more since the price is so low compared to SD.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem man. Keep hitting the gym hard...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback on pct guys. I will definitly be doing another cycle of ultra after this one. And I agree that ultra feels safer than SD, I think I will go ahead and pick up some more since the price is so low compared to SD.
How's it going with the 12 mgs??

JPman

Awards
Strength still coming and no sides. So far I have made strength gains similar to if not better than SD. Not as much in size though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats cause you ran such a low dose. should of went 16-20mg, or maybe even 24mg.

JPman

Awards
I am tempted to up it next week to 16mg and see how that feels.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I am tempted to up it next week to 16mg and see how that feels.
I took 24mgs my first two weeks of cycle. Now I upped to 32mg. I have had no sides what so ever. Strength is up and have put on about 12lbs. I'm a big guy though. 6'5" 257lbs now thanx to ultradrol. I have been using cycle assist at recommended dosage it is working great for me

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's high. How are the sides

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Absolutely no sides at all for me. That's why I went ahead and went to 32mg. I still have no sides. And thinking about extending a week on my cycle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmmm.....

JPman

Awards
Upping to 24mg today and thinking about an extra week also.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely no sides at all for me. That's why I went ahead and went to 32mg. I still have no sides. And thinking about extending a week on my cycle
Are you noticing good strength gains??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Cool to hear that the sides are minimal at that dosage. Granted, I guess it's more difficult for your liver to process that amount, but it sounds pretty manageable. Good to hear you're enjoying it. Keep us posted on your results.

Speaking in general about AAS, there is an extent of decreasing returns with increasing dosage though. More is not always better, as in doubling your dose won't double your gains. Most are already aware of this of course, I'm just saying. The only reason I mention it in the first place is for two personal reasons:
UD isn't super cheap, but I am lol.
I put on 18 lbs and stayed at the same bodyfat percentage running UD for 4 weeks at only 12 mg/day.

Anyway, I'm just blabbing. Something to think about. Honestly, I'm glad you guys are running it high so we know how it affects people at that dose. Even better would be some post cycle blood work.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool to hear that the sides are minimal at that dosage. Granted, I guess it's more difficult for your liver to process that amount, but it sounds pretty manageable. Good to hear you're enjoying it. Keep us posted on your results.

Speaking in general about AAS, there is an extent of decreasing returns with increasing dosage though. More is not always better, as in doubling your dose won't double your gains. Most are already aware of this of course, I'm just saying. The only reason I mention it in the first place is for two personal reasons:
UD isn't super cheap, but I am lol.
I put on 18 lbs and stayed at the same bodyfat percentage running UD for 4 weeks at only 12 mg/day.

Anyway, I'm just blabbing. Something to think about. Honestly, I'm glad you guys are running it high so we know how it affects people at that dose. Even better would be some post cycle blood work.
Was it your first cycle??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gained weight and bf didn't change, you got a bit fatter as well.

Just want to point this out.

Any ways, i think 12mg was okay, but not strong enough, much like 10mg is great, but you quickly find yourself wanting what 20mg will bring.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Was it your first cycle??

Yes. I think I have some genetic propensity to respond well to AAS. My brother is the same way.

If you gained weight and bf didn't change, you got a bit fatter as well.

Just want to point this out.

Any ways, i think 12mg was okay, but not strong enough, much like 10mg is great, but you quickly find yourself wanting what 20mg will bring.
Yea you're absolutely right jbryan. It is a percentage after all. Definitely put on some fat as well along with some water retention at the end of the four weeks.
And don't get me wrong, if I did it again, I'd definitely bump the dose.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first cycles are almost always impressive regardless of what you take

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
losing your virginity is a wonderful thing.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
yea, first cycles always have the best gains.
Well damn it. Sh1tty balls lol. Jk.

But what do you think the basis for this is though?
It would make sense that as you neared you're genetic size potential, gains would slow down and muscle mass progress would become more difficult (not that I'm anywhere near that point yet). But still that all depends on where you start out. I know what the traditional answer to this question is, but I've read in the literature that androgen receptor down regulation is unsubstantiated. I guess now I'll have to dig it up again.
Can anyone think of other possible reasons why first cycle gains are so powerful or why subsequent gains would be less so?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Are you noticing good strength gains??

Yeah I definitely have some strength gains. Its nothing to crazy but most of my lifts are up a bit

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because compounds such as these bind with/interact with the androgen receptor so much more strongly than testosterone, as well as have a half life 2-4 times that of testosterone.

you unlock a door to gene's that havn't been used. and as you get bigger and bigger, growth slows down cause even it has it's limits.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
because compounds such as these bind with/interact with the androgen receptor so much more strongly than testosterone, as well as have a half life 2-4 times that of testosterone.

you unlock a door to gene's that havn't been used. and as you get bigger and bigger, growth slows down cause even it has it's limits.
Well put.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Codybenz Anabolics 38
Supplements 5