Ramping up ultradrol dose

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you gained weight and bf didn't change, you got a bit fatter as well.

Just want to point this out.

Any ways, i think 12mg was okay, but not strong enough, much like 10mg is great, but you quickly find yourself wanting what 20mg will bring.

2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Was it your first cycle??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Yes. I think I have some genetic propensity to respond well to AAS. My brother is the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If you gained weight and bf didn't change, you got a bit fatter as well.

Just want to point this out.

Any ways, i think 12mg was okay, but not strong enough, much like 10mg is great, but you quickly find yourself wanting what 20mg will bring.
    Yea you're absolutely right jbryan. It is a percentage after all. Definitely put on some fat as well along with some water retention at the end of the four weeks.
    And don't get me wrong, if I did it again, I'd definitely bump the dose.
    •   

3. first cycles are almost always impressive regardless of what you take

4. yea, first cycles always have the best gains.

5. losing your virginity is a wonderful thing.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, first cycles always have the best gains.
    Well damn it. Sh1tty balls lol. Jk.

But what do you think the basis for this is though?
    It would make sense that as you neared you're genetic size potential, gains would slow down and muscle mass progress would become more difficult (not that I'm anywhere near that point yet). But still that all depends on where you start out. I know what the traditional answer to this question is, but I've read in the literature that androgen receptor down regulation is unsubstantiated. I guess now I'll have to dig it up again.
    Can anyone think of other possible reasons why first cycle gains are so powerful or why subsequent gains would be less so?

7. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Are you noticing good strength gains??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Yeah I definitely have some strength gains. Its nothing to crazy but most of my lifts are up a bit

8. because compounds such as these bind with/interact with the androgen receptor so much more strongly than testosterone, as well as have a half life 2-4 times that of testosterone.

you unlock a door to gene's that havn't been used. and as you get bigger and bigger, growth slows down cause even it has it's limits.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because compounds such as these bind with/interact with the androgen receptor so much more strongly than testosterone, as well as have a half life 2-4 times that of testosterone.

you unlock a door to gene's that havn't been used. and as you get bigger and bigger, growth slows down cause even it has it's limits.
    Well put.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T3 Starting and ramping.
    By SiegeTECH in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
  2. Ramping up then down?
    By jackdiesel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
  3. Replies: 1