Ramping up ultradrol dose
- 02-10-2012, 01:16 PM
- 02-10-2012, 01:29 PM
And don't get me wrong, if I did it again, I'd definitely bump the dose.
- 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM
02-10-2012, 02:19 PM
02-10-2012, 02:25 PM
02-10-2012, 02:32 PM
But what do you think the basis for this is though?
It would make sense that as you neared you're genetic size potential, gains would slow down and muscle mass progress would become more difficult (not that I'm anywhere near that point yet). But still that all depends on where you start out. I know what the traditional answer to this question is, but I've read in the literature that androgen receptor down regulation is unsubstantiated. I guess now I'll have to dig it up again.
Can anyone think of other possible reasons why first cycle gains are so powerful or why subsequent gains would be less so?
02-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah I definitely have some strength gains. Its nothing to crazy but most of my lifts are up a bitOriginally Posted by vidapreta
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
because compounds such as these bind with/interact with the androgen receptor so much more strongly than testosterone, as well as have a half life 2-4 times that of testosterone.
you unlock a door to gene's that havn't been used. and as you get bigger and bigger, growth slows down cause even it has it's limits.
Olympus Labs Rep in the UK ;)
02-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SiegeTECH in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
- By jackdiesel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
- By socal101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
- By zpnq in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 06:20 AM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:24 PM