Deca/Test Cycle, Need advice :)

Krypt

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had experience with running deca/test i currently plan on running 250mg of deca and 500mg of test cyp per week, for 10 weeks, my goal is to gain a little while losing bodyfat
Was tryin to get a word from anyone to see if youd recommend tapering to 50mg of T3 while running the cycle, Also i have nolva for PCT. and was wondering how to properly dose nolva for a cycle of this type.
Any knowledge, questions, or anything else could help out, and is GREATLY appreciated!

Stats:
Height- 6'3
Age- 23
Weight- 225
BF- 14%
Been Lifting for about 3 years, this is my 2nd cycle. and looking to make a solid cut with some muscle gain

250mg Nandrolone Decanoate (deca 250) - per Week
500mg Test Cyp- per Week
t3 dosage - Still Looking for a proper amount.
nolva - 40/40/20/20 2 weeks after last test injection.

Thanks!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would run the cycle 12-16 weeks and raise the Deca to 400-500 mg per week. They're long esters so I wouldn't run this for just 10 weeks unless you want to go with NPP and Prop. I'd rather use Tren instead of Deca for cutting. Keep in mind that you'll retain more water with Deca over Tren. Might want to get caber/dostinex if you're concerned with sides of 19-nor compounds.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But tren is Another beast I think for a cut a low dose deca is good such as 300mgs a week

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T3 is in mCG NOT MGS

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agree with a lot of the above. Stretch the cycle, keep the Deca mild (and stop it 2 weeks before you stop the cyp). And maybe add 4-6 weeks of something like katanadrol at the end to help really make it a hardening/cut.

If you do stretch the cycle like reccomnded, I'd say run the pct for 6 weeks at 40/40/20/20/10/10. Also definitelyhave the right anacillaries on hand for 19-nor-induced gyno.

t3 is in micrograms and not milligrams. I'm not sure if things have changed, but a taper up and taper down for about 2 weeks was the "norm" years ago.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
which leaves me asking, is nolvadex enough for a cycle like this? and i cant stretch the cycle any longer :(

also, curious on where i could get some katanadrol!

Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mrsupps.com has the katanadrol. nolva is enough for a cycle like that, some will say to run clomid instead, but that's only an issue if the deca is still in your system and you are trying to stop gyno induced by it.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
well, i dont want gyno, so would you recommend sticking with the nolva anyways?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gyno combat is more of an anti-aromatase issue combnied with a SERM or prolactin antagonist (if its 19-nor induced). Anything you do to prevent gyno (which may or may not happen) is going to hinder gains. There is also a study referenced here: http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php
that shows torem actually destroyed gyno cells.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I always reccomend having it on hand, but not using it unless you get a flare up or are already prone.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
well just to be safe because ive never ran deca before, or this much test. So the only thing i have on hand is 50ml of nolva, i dont mind getting something else to switch out just so i dont get gyno... i dont want GYNO ....ha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, deca-incuded gyno should not be treated with nolva, as deca is a 19-nor derivative.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
so is there any point in running nolva with this deca cycle? nolva i understand is for estrogen, what should i do to counter to progesterone?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*if* gyno rears its head, cabergoline or pramipexole are the options for a 19-nor. BUT since you have both test and a 19-nor, you'll need to combat it on both fronts with an anti-e (arimidex/letrozole/aromasin) and with a prolactin antagonizer.

Nolva upregulates the prolactin receptors, so its not a good idea, hence the clomid.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
then im confused why did you say nolva was good for a cycle like this?

Also, then should i just run Aromasin with Nolva? or with Clomid, Which prolactin antagonizer would you run?

Also, if you have the time could you put what you would run for on Cycle and Post Cycle and how ude go about taking them?

Ide rep you phat, but i dont have much. So in my mind, your a boss :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My first post in here was too damn early and I should have known better, I saw pct, nolva, and the right dosages for a pct so I just kinda skimmed, my bad man :(

Ok, the easiest legit research chem these days seems to be the parami from my googling, so I'd have that for gyno along with any of the anti-e's (i'm leaning towards arimidex these days myself, with aromasin a very close second).

I wouldn't touch the serm/parami/anti-e during the cycle unless sh*t hits the fan. (or a smidgen of the anti-e if bloat gets too bad).

PCT would be 6 weeks probably, and start week 13 (to give the esters time to clear) but it could be as short as 4, you'll just have to listen to your body.
6 weeks would run the clomid at 150/150/100/100/50/50. I'd start Erase (since the other anti-e's are too strong for pct (lol right?) in week 3-4 of the pct and taper it down so you run it 1-2 weeks past the clomid. DAA would be a great addition to the PCT as well. I'm leaning towards a 1g/ED for the last week of on cycle (week 12 for you), 3g/ed starting when you start pct and until you run out (up to 8 weeks max).

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
So use Erase,Clomid and some DAA? also, what is "ED"? not too familiar with dosing terminology haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
every day

ManBeast