fast acting esters and deca

krs41

Awards
my last cycle was a deca/test cyp stack that didnt go to well. i got the "test flu" and had to cut my cycle short in the middle of week 4. it wasnt a total loss however, i retained 10 lbs of gains, so i was pretty happy with it. its been about 5 weeks since that, so im preparing to start another cycle in the next few weeks and i have some questions.
i was thinking about doing a d-bol/test enth cycle as a short cycle, but i really wanted to use deca. also the only d-bol i have available is oral tablets, and i really dont want to take any orals (liver count increased last cycle enough that im aprehensive about orals). my main question is has anyone heard of using deca (say... 400mg/week) and stacking that with a short acting ester such as test enth? im worried that i may be prone to the test flu, so i was going to try and fast acting ester and only do a 4 week cycle, but i know that the deca wont really be going good until week 4-5. what do you guys think?
any suggestions or help?

thanks

chris

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if your going to run a short cycle I'd recommend going with durabolin instead of deca durabolin. It has a phenylprop ester instead of a deconate so its half live would be more comparable to propinate. I think it would be much better suited for short cycles. I'd also drop the enenthate and go with a prop ester for the test to.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enanthate isn't a fast acting ester.. ;)

Nandrolone phenylpropionate and test propionate would do you better..

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really dont want to take any orals (liver count increased last cycle enough that im aprehensive about orals).
Dude, it increases them all the same if you inject them. You just get a little more active hormone in the bloodstream by injection of 17aa hormones.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A.L.R. wrote up a cycle like that you want. 1-13 250 test eod, 15-27 200 deca eod, aromabolan p.c.t. 29-41 eod.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
uum, i dont think this guy is rdy to run gear for 30 weeks...

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's 30 days. Damn, you're down for a BIG cycle, huh Jarconis? LOL!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha ok, that makes sense, i was like daaamn this guys nuts are going to recess into his abdomen by the end of this bitch...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle was a deca/test cyp stack that didnt go to well. i got the "test flu" and had to cut my cycle short in the middle of week 4. it wasnt a total loss however, i retained 10 lbs of gains, so i was pretty happy with it. its been about 5 weeks since that, so im preparing to start another cycle in the next few weeks and i have some questions.
i was thinking about doing a d-bol/test enth cycle as a short cycle, but i really wanted to use deca. also the only d-bol i have available is oral tablets, and i really dont want to take any orals (liver count increased last cycle enough that im aprehensive about orals). my main question is has anyone heard of using deca (say... 400mg/week) and stacking that with a short acting ester such as test enth? im worried that i may be prone to the test flu, so i was going to try and fast acting ester and only do a 4 week cycle, but i know that the deca wont really be going good until week 4-5. what do you guys think?
any suggestions or help?

thanks

chris
Well there are a lot of theories about what causes test flu.I have noticed that some people seam to get it from certain esters so I wonder if it isn't a reaction to the carboxylic acids they break down to. There is a lot of cercomstantual evedence to support this.

Often if someone gets the test flu from cyp the thing to do is try test e. Or even better if you want run namd deca is to run test deca (neo test). I have never heard anyone getting the test flu on that.