Milk Thistle during M1t cycle

jbthumper

Awards
I have heard both, take milk thistle during a cycle and take it only pre & post cyle. From everyone's experiences which is the the better of the two? If it is pre and post, is there any liver supplement I should take while on the cycle?

keith1569

Awards
ya i believe that it is best to take milk thistle before ur cycle and after..becuase if u use it while on it can deminish how well m1t is absorbed

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I've never bumped before, but I'm going to bump on this.

I'd like to hear some more opinions on whether you should take milk thistle and saw pametto all the time or only pre and post cycle? It seems like there are many conflicting views on this.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
With m1t you better take milk thistle before during and after cycle

Fpot66

Awards
Can you possibly explain to me in detail why it is a good idea to take a chance with an organ which you only have 1 of? My philosophy is better safe then sorry. I would like to keep all my organs in tip-top shape, and as such it doesn't mattter to me what I am taking, something as mild as M4OHN or M-Dien or something as harsh and possibly toxic as M1T.

Before, during and after cycle is the way IMO milk thistle, saw palmetto, hawthorn berry, etc. should be run. I run milk thistle anytime I know I am going to be putting any type of strain at all on my liver, be it with cycling or with a weekend on the town (not very often if at all).

Why take a chance? To save all that money on milk thistle, all $10 or however much you pay.

Fpot66

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I agree to some extent, take Milk Thistle throughout the day, and grapefruit juice with M1T at night.
Milk Thistle never hurt my gains.

darius

Is there proof that milk thistle even works?? I'm taking it now and trust the norm, but are there studies that show it works well? Just sorta curious.

Fpot66

Awards
The only supp that I know of that is shown in lab work to reduce liver values by up to 25% was R-ALA taken in doses of 600-1200mg ED, I also take this, though not at those levels (300mg ED). That was what Sledge posted on BN's board with some of his tester bloodwork.

FPot66

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
must agree with keith 1569
i used m1t and milk thistle and my gains werent great in the strength dept AT ALL btu i did gain LBM from it so i didnt mind it much.........

the results r posted just scroll down and check My M1T Story"" i put up some b 4 and after pics

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've heard both as well, and I have not seen anything to show that taking Milk Thistle with M1T will hinder ones gains. I have tried it both ways, taking Milk Thistle while on-cycle, and pre and post cycle. I didn't notice anything different. So, I will take my Milk Thistle pre, during, and post from now on. R-ala is also a good idea. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Sledge is coming out with something soon that is supposed to be a kick ass liver protectant.