Crazy Lethargy

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay so this is my first PH cycle other than AM v3, and I'm into day three of Raptor 2, which consists of

50mg Stanozolol THP (non methyl)
20mg epistane

I'm only on day three and feeling crazy lethargy, it says to take three a day, but to start only been doing one in the morning and one at night. My question is this two much to start with, and would it be fine to stop and just shelf this and run my Estane solo?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd shelf it and run the e-stane solo if the sides are too intense. If the sides persist on e-stane solo, then you know it is what causes it, and at that point you can "put up and shut up" or throw in the towel, do a short pct, and take the time off to look into other compounds that might suit you better.

ManBeast

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay so I stuck with it so far ManBeast and I felt little to no lethargy today, perhaps my body just needed to get used to it? But anways, today was arms day and only my 5th day on this RAPTOR 2 epistane/stano stack and all I have to say is HOLY F*** the pump I had today was just about painfull. My biceps felt like they were going to shred right through the skin haha. This is only day 5, is this normal to already be getting results like this? From all my reading I know most compounds don't kick in until week 3/4. Can't WAIT untill week 4 after seeing such quick results this week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Some people are lucky and are hyper-responsive. It just means you don't have to dose nearly as high to rawk out!

ManBeast

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay so with each pill having 20mg of epi, it says to dose 3 a day, but I feel 60mg a day is far to much especially when I see most epi cycles top out the last week at like 40/50 mg. I feel comfortable with 2 pills a day, but I guess my question would be, is it unsafe to dose at 60mg for my first cycle? Thanks for all your advice by the way man, I really appreciate your help!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just run the product at 2 caps e/d. it'll give you 40mg of epi, which is enough, and 100mg of prostanozol, which is nothing.

lethargy? push through it.

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Alright I'll stick with the 2 a day, dose one in the morning and the second late afternoonish??