How many get random fast food craving on cycle?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm tryin to make myself feel better about cheating but I eat clean as fuk all the time and hate fast food typically. Last night I had no appetite for anything in the fridge or at the store and the only thing I wanted was the colonels extra Krispy chicken! It was like my body was sayin look mofo your gonna eat this fried chicken or I ain't doin shlt else! Went to KfC for my bro in law and I (had to have a co-conspirator) and got a two piece with one fried one grilled breast with corn and green beans ( to ease my concious) got home and holy shlt they did not hide a delicious biscuit in the box with honey! Needless to say I fukin raped that box of chicken in like 5 minutes and my bro didn't even finish one piece. Thankfully so cus I just start craving again a raided the skin and krispys off his leftover pieces. Lol . Iono I felt the need to share and hopefully here some more humorous related stories.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I got junk cravings per-say, but I did get extra hungry, and quite bored of what I had available (especially late at night) So I'd go hit up the in-town 24 hour burrito bar, but i'd just have them load a nacho box (without the nachos) with some chicken (or beef if i was feeling really bad), letuce, pico de gallo, a bit of cheese, and two of their "servings" (lol) of guac, wasn't exactly great for me, but... it was most gnarly delicious.

ManBeast

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i get a bit extra hungry but not really junk food. but i dont really eat any of that crap anyway. like mcdonaled or KFC ecty.
i dont eat meat ether, probibly why.
now do i get struckin with a thai food craving or borreto craving? HELL YES!!
but i would nto call it junk food. calorie dense yes, but not junk :p
fuk sakes now im hungry!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I can feel you on the fast food craving, it is half because of boosted appetite and the other half is quitting smoking a couple of weeks back. Of course my poison is mcdonalds mcdoubles, they are my crack and nothing takes my mind off nic-fitting more.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I got junk cravings per-say, but I did get extra hungry, and quite bored of what I had available (especially late at night) So I'd go hit up the in-town 24 hour burrito bar, but i'd just have them load a nacho box (without the nachos) with some chicken (or beef if i was feeling really bad), letuce, pico de gallo, a bit of cheese, and two of their "servings" (lol) of guac, wasn't exactly great for me, but... it was most gnarly delicious.

ManBeast
That sounds freakn good! I didn't even think bout Qdoba grill. I used to do the burrito bowl thing there alot! I'll have to search one in my area. Options are somewhat limited late at night I Detroit area.... But they sho got plenty of fried chicken spots open late! Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sho `nuf! Yeah... the only all-night stuff I have now is f*ckin jack in the box and taco bell... at least i can get a few chicken soft tacos (4, 2 with and 2 without cheese) and then take them home and put the contents in a bowl... GHETTORIFIC!

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Taco del mar is all around where I live and the burritos so good, you almost have to drink them when you have sour cream guac and all the extra goodies.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Taco del mar is all around where I live and the burritos so good, you almost have to drink them when you have sour cream guac and all the extra goodies.
Oh man that just sounds like you have to eat that on the toilet ! Lol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not as bad as you would think, but it is almost impossible to eat them while wearing a white t-shirt.