AAS injectables work topical??

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? Would injectables be absorbed through the skin?? Not looking for an easy way out, I've done injectable AAS, I'm just wondering.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Some of the injectible compounds if gotten (raw) (not in the oils etc.) can be absorbed via a transdermal carrier.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything with an ester, like test e, ect wouldn't be useful.

but non esterfied steroids, like 1-testosterone, testosterone, 4-chloro-testosterone, trenbolone, even some methyls.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Waste of time, money, and gear. If that is what you plan on doing with it... save it until you aren't afraid of needles.

ManBeast

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Waste of time, money, and gear. If that is what you plan on doing with it... save it until you aren't afraid of needles.

ManBeast
I was just wondering. I've done (2) 12 week injectable cycles in the past. I like needles :))

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing it , just a question.... I hate anything oily on my skin..... I'm about to use RS-Transaderm.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? Would injectables be absorbed through the skin?? Not looking for an easy way out, I've done injectable AAS, I'm just wondering.
right out of the vial ? NO
i mean it will absorb but is it worth spillign 30ml on yourself to maybe get 1ml worth in yoru body?

there are some AAS if mixed WITH a sub-dermal carrier that will absorb alot better then the above . like androgel. but its still a hassle and you would need more power to get in a dose to do anythign. for eg. some one on HRT using the androgel. on serving for them if the testosterone was just made into injectable would probibly be 7-20X the servings/doses for hrt. depending on the carrier gel/.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing it , just a question.... I hate anything oily on my skin..... I'm about to use RS-Transaderm.
I was just going to reccomend this one to you. it drys VERY fast. i had some. i sold it but i tried one small dot of it to see how it dryed and it was like 2min and it was dry.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I was just going to reccomend this one to you. it drys VERY fast. i had some. i sold it but i tried one small dot of it to see how it dryed and it was like 2min and it was dry.
I've got 2 bottles stashed away