d-zine/m-lmg/stano craziness

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
hey guys .. I'm 24 and doing my third cycle of PH. I've been lifting for 4 years and doing competitions here and there. here is what my cycle is looking like, id really appreciate any thoughts..

pre-load [ weeks 0-2 ]

cycle assist

cycle [weeks 3-8]

d-zine
30/30/45/45/45/45
m-lmg
100 x 6 weeks
cycle assist
6 weeks
stano-drol
600 x 6 weeks
DAA
3g / day for the last week

PCT [ weeks 9-14]

nolva
30/20/20/10/10/0
erase
0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA
3g/day x 4 weeks
ZMA
as directed x 4-6 weeks?
liver pills
as directed x 4-6 weeks?
cycle assist
as directed x 4-6 weeks?

my main questions..

anything to change or add?
cycle assist for 12 weeks seems crazy, do i need it for PCT or only first 8 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If cycle asist is what is keeping your liver/prostate/cholesterol/etc. happy/healthy/balanced, then yes, it needs to be continued during PCT.

ManBeast

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
awesome man thx .. think i should take DAA during full cycle or only during last week and PCT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm still debating that myself for when I cycle again for the first time in a while...

ManBeast

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
seems we have a good question on our hands .. if you find an answer lemme know and ill do the same.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Uh that's a very strong cycle, i hope you know what you're getting yourself in to. 6 weeks of those 3 stacked is no freaking joke. I'd run some transaderm on cycle, and DAA during pct for probably 6 weeks. Might consider some Erase or Triazole or Reduce XT with the DAA.

Good luck lol.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
If its too hardcore, then what do u recommend to make it effective but not as crazy? lol come on people

i am taking DAA thru the whole cycle and PCT and taking erase in PCT as 0/0/3/2/2/1

what do u recommend if not this cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
2/3 of the compounds depending on your goals?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is a pretty nutty stack. I am interested in how it turns out. Also dimethazine should not be taken for more then 4 weeks especially at such a high dosage. I personally run it 30/30/30/30 maybe bumping the last one up to 45. On top of that you are stacking it. Sorry I didnt notice how long the dm was being run.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Have you run dimethazine before?

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
I am only taking Stanodrol to fight the lethargy of the other two, my cycle was originally just

d-zine
30/30/45/45/45/45
m-lmg
100 x 6 weeks

my goals are to gain as much clean weight as possible in 6 weeks ..

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Have you run dimethazine before?
no, i have only run halo test and epithets, 4 weeks and 8 weeks, respectively. pretty low-grade PHs I'm sure but I'm 24 and been lifting 4 years so I'm looking for something way more intense and effective, but definitely not unsafe if that is what this cycle is..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
no, i have only run halo test and epithets, 4 weeks and 8 weeks, respectively. pretty low-grade PHs I'm sure but I'm 24 and been lifting 4 years so I'm looking for something way more intense and effective, but definitely not unsafe if that is what this cycle is..
Dimethazine is no joke I would take it for 4 weeks tops, definitely if its your first cycle with it, running it solo with last to weeks at 45 will get you pretty good results. If you start Dimethazine just follow what your body is telling you.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Dimethazine is no joke I would take it for 4 weeks tops, definitely if its your first cycle with it, running it solo with last to weeks at 45 will get you pretty good results. If you start Dimethazine just follow what your body is telling you.
so turn the cycle into

dzine
30/30/45/45

and don't take m-lmg at all and don't take stano at all? that seems like i just took out everything haha

if i do that, should i just do a different PH for mass? maybe havoc or superdrol?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
so turn the cycle into

dzine
30/30/30/30/45/45

and don't take m-lmg at all and don't take stano at all?
You can go 30/30/45/45, the problem is the optimum length of a dm cycle is 4 weeks because after that your risk/benefits start to take a turn for alot more risk then benefit. Thus most dm cycles are short and sweet. If you feel alot of sides at 45 then turn it down to 30, cycles are not a rigid thing they need to move fluidly.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
You can go 30/30/45/45, the problem is the optimum length of a dm cycle is 4 weeks because after that your risk/benefits start to take a turn for alot more risk then benefit. Thus most dm cycles are short and sweet. If you feel alot of sides at 45 then turn it down to 30, cycles are not a rigid thing they need to move fluidly.
And at 30/30/45/45, i would use the same PCT? d-zine seems to be a crazy strong PH so ill rock it out 4 weeks alone and if its good, maybe go a lil higher or add a lil something in 6 months or so.

so, same pct?
keep stano out of the picture, and don't worry about leth?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can shorten your pct to 4 weeks running erase during the last two to stop estro rebound, then just run the DAA as you normally would.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
You can shorten your pct to 4 weeks running erase during the last two to stop estro rebound, then just run the DAA as you normally would.
well i would run DAA through my cycle and for the 4 week PCT

so it would look like this PCT ..

nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/0/?/? maybe 0/0/3/2?
DAA 3/3/3/3
cycle assist
zma
vitamin c

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That looks about right, basically you continue pct if you are still shut down which is really dependent of the person.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
In short your balls will return to normal size.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As long as they are well on their way to regaining full size DAA should suffice.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
As long as they are well on their way to regaining full size DAA should suffice.
+rep .. if i could +rep you 8,000 times i would

ur the man i appreciate ur advice

p.s. side question .. how long after i start my pct can i start another PH cycle?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle and let me know how it goes.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Time off = time on cycle + pct time. So for 4 weeks on + 4 weeks pct, that means 8 weeks after you finish pct.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I didnt notice the question but yes ManBeast is correct. 8 weeks between a 4on/4pct cycle and your next cycle.