Hypertension while on

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
My normal BP is a perfect 120/80 and stays pretty stable. Today (2 weeks into a cycle which is posted elsewhere) it was 144/90. I realize the dbol/test were going to cause some increase in BP so I"m not really alarmed. I'm just wondering if you guys normally do something to help keep BP in check or just get your docs opinion and follow whatever he/she has to offer? Thanks again peoples!

er700

Awards
Do 20 minutes of light cardio 2-3 x week. This helps keep my blood pressure in check.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Damn I got to do cardio???!!! :frustrate Just kidding lol

I'll give that a try thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
water intake will help also.. at least 1 gallon a day

size

Awards
  • Established
Celery extract. Check out a thread about it I posted in the supplement section

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
My normal BP is a perfect 120/80 and stays pretty stable. Today (2 weeks into a cycle which is posted elsewhere) it was 144/90. I realize the dbol/test were going to cause some increase in BP so I"m not really alarmed. I'm just wondering if you guys normally do something to help keep BP in check or just get your docs opinion and follow whatever he/she has to offer? Thanks again peoples!
Try a little ldex with that dbol with some nolvadex. also aspirin can help. I take one twice a day when I am on. Half a one twice a day even works for some

size

Awards
  • Established
Try a little ldex with that dbol with some nolvadex. also aspirin can help. I take one twice a day when I am on. Half a one twice a day even works for some
More drugs the better.
:rofl:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
More drugs the better.
:rofl:
Hey, someone has to keep the pill pushers happy. :whip:

Still considering what they don't get due to "bulk chinese supplements" I am still money ahead :p

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Extra water and aspirin seems to be helping greatly.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I used Hawthorne Berry for awhile and it seemed to help some.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I pushed my water intake up today shooting for the full gallon before nights end. It really seems to have helped. It's damned hard drinking all that water though, especially when I normally drink milk throughout the day as a way of supplementing my calories.