Think this cycle will do anything?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
P-mag: 100/100/100/100/100/100
P-stanz: 450/450/450/450/450/450

I know it's common to taper into a cycle, but these compounds are still considered "mild" according to my research. I just assume use this dosing scheme.

This is my second cycle. I am 5'8" 160lbs. Yeah I know that's light, but I'm strong and built solid.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran either of those compounds solo before? If they are both methylated that could be quite a tax on your liver running them together.

ManBeast

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
yes I ran p-stanz solo, which is not methylated.

Problem is it was very mild. Only added 3lbs and a little strength. I guess it was a good first cycle though.

Now I want to run something stronger. Initially I thought p-mag would be strong due to it being methylated, but I keep hearing it's also mild.

I am seriously giving consideration to kickstarting with superdrol.

I would do:

SD: 20/20/30 (depending on sides), and run the P-mag at the same time and extend it out to 7 weeks to solidify the superdrol gains.

Does this sound too harsh, should I just stick with my original cycle plan?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pstanz isn't methylated, 450mg of a methyl would be crazy. It shouldn't be too bad on the liver, as Promagnon is pretty weak.

The cycle should definitely do something, help you put on some muscle and really harden you up, and increase vascularity. Depends how you respond though, a lot of users like myself get crappy results from halodrol (and P-mag I would assume since they are almost identical).

EDIT: bringing SD in is a whole nother beast... If you haven't used it before, leave it out of this.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks unreal.

I guess I'll leave the SD for another cycle. I admit it does scare me a little.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you go for superdrol do it solo. It is a potent compound and you don't have enough cycles under your belt to realize when your tipping point is for sides, which could lead you to figuring out too late that you are up **** creek. If you use superdrol take it slow.
Your cycle would look something like this,
Superdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
A.I's Life support 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Nolva 0/0/0/0/0/0/30/20/20/10
Erase 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3/2/1
With this cycle you would want to supplement whatever you felt you needed help on.
I personally would add taurine and joint support.

But I do agree you should leave superdrol for another cycle.

Last edited:
R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
SD @ 10mg is 1 cap a day. Dumb question, but is the half life long enough or does it not matter?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
half life of SD is estimated ~6 hours i.e. on the shorter side, but it doesn't matter much, and looks like you are holding off on it anyway

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't matter.

you could add in sd, but at those dosages (of the pmag/pstanz), I wouldn't.

looks like a nice cycle, should be very good.

if you really want to add in another compound, get a bottle of trenavar.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your caps are 10mg yes, the half life is 8 hours but it doesnt really matter. The effects will be noticed in the first 5-12 days. But by all means get a few more cycles under your belt, superdrol is one of the most potent otc hormone products.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
if you have already ran pmag once and it didnt do much for you (which is quite common) and you think sd is a little much, then you should go with something in between like helladrol... it would be a much better cycle for you and you can really get a lot out of it...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cdma (helladrol) and cma (pmag) aren't much different in terms of how they work. though I do like cdma better. if he already has the pmag to run 100mg for 6 weeks, there is no point in dropping the money for another bottle of helladrol unless he wants to use it later on to compare the two.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone.

I ran the p-stanz before, but first time with p-mag. Figured I'd stack them because why not.

We'll see how it goes. If this is another weak cycle, I'll move on to harsher stuff next time like epistane, SD, alpha 1, etc...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
if you have already ran pmag once and it didnt do much for you (which is quite common) and you think sd is a little much, then you should go with something in between like helladrol... it would be a much better cycle for you and you can really get a lot out of it...
I agree with this Halodrol is a great cycle to run. It can be used in several different cycles, also it is not as harmful as super. You will still want AI's life/cycle support and a serm for pct.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i cannot say from personal experience anything about pmag, i just know what many have told me... now what i was able to do on helladrol is a lot more than what i think you would get from pmag... we all react differently to different compounds and some people respond well to certain things and to others they don't... im just saying, if he didn't respond well the first time, why run it again?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks like a pretty solid cycle. Remember tho... It's only as good as your diet and lifting... Of course rest as well. It's a tripod

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, currently entering the 3rd week of the cycle and thought I'd give an update.

I believe it has taken effect. In recent days I've been experiencing that "on" feeling, as well as lethargy at times.

It's still early but strength is definitely up with lifts increasing.

The best part, up 7lbs in just 2 weeks.

If I come out of this cycle at 170lbs I will be a happy man. As of now it looks like that will easily happen.

No major sides but I've heard it can get harsh in the final weeks. We will see, but so far it's smooth sailing.

Also, I told a coworker (who lifts) that I started a PH cyle and he looked at me like I admitted to using heroin. I guess people are just too ignorant about drugs and I learned a lesson; don't tell a soul about your anabolic use unless you're dealing with close friends or people who cycle themselves!!!!!!!