How long does it take for a steroid to be active it the body?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Would one dose of dbol, we say 20mg, show up the same day in a steroid test?

Some power lifter told me that's what they did before competition and still pisses "clean"?
Is that true?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it is not true. as soon as you take a steroid, and that steroid enters your blood stream, it is active and working.

this goes for all non esterfied steroids.

a steroid with an ester attached is inactive until enzymes in the blood remove the ester, and then the steroids becomes active and can bind to the androgen receptor.

but you take dianabol, and the next time you go piss, you will have dianabol metabolites in your urine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not the next time you piss if you piss right after you take it lol, but yeah... Orals are into your body and active very very fast.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids like dianabol, methyl 1 test, superdrol, are already active, and protected from de activation by an additional 17a methyl group.

unless his buddy is being piss tested before the comp, and takes the dbol right before, no, nvm, one dose pre comp isn't going to help any ways, you would already have to have it in your system for a while.

maybe something like halotestin, or cheque drops, but not dbol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've always been intrigued by halotestin... but scared as **** by it as well LoL

ManBeast

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
its prob fake dbol if he tellin the truth about takin it and pissin clean. i heard read somewhere that Mike Tyson took cheque drops before the ear incident with Holyfield. prob just a rumor but i've heard that boxers do take it for aggression.
What is Cheque drops?