Chemist Question Please

ironguns

Awards
OK, BRO's,
I have read many article on Test E powder or actually the lack of it being a Powder. I have tried to look on many board searchs for this answer before asking it. So maybe this will help me...

My actually question is this. Has anyone heard of a Test E powder and not in the paste form ??

I chatted with a few guys on a little, big country and they swear that the Test E they have is real, but it is in complete powder form. i tried to explain about what I have read on many differant boards that t comes in a paste form, but one guy swears his chemist is the **** and has much expeirence and says that the paste form is the oily form, not the complete form. Any ideas here bro would be greatly helpful!!!! Thanx IG

Ps.New to this site and liking it so far, nice site!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sure he doesn't have test cyp? Test cyp is a powder

OK, BRO's,
I have read many article on Test E powder or actually the lack of it being a Powder. I have tried to look on many board searchs for this answer before asking it. So maybe this will help me...

My actually question is this. Has anyone heard of a Test E powder and not in the paste form ??

I chatted with a few guys on a little, big country and they swear that the Test E they have is real, but it is in complete powder form. i tried to explain about what I have read on many differant boards that t comes in a paste form, but one guy swears his chemist is the **** and has much expeirence and says that the paste form is the oily form, not the complete form. Any ideas here bro would be greatly helpful!!!! Thanx IG

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
OK, BRO's,

I don't know much about Test-E and I'm still relatively newb to Chemistry, but I know that it sounds fishy to have powder Test-E. I'd assume that the reason Test-E is pasty, is because it's melting point is low. Now, if a chemicals Melting Point, Freezing Point, etc is off (ie something that shold be pasty is powdery) it should be fake. In fact we test to see if a substance is what it says it is, or atleast at a certain molality (basically a ration) based on the melting point, boiling point, etc.

Hope that helps and I hope I'm accurate :)

Oh, example:

If you had to test if you had pure water at standard pressure (760 torr), the first thing we would do would be to test the boiling point. It should boil at 100 degreses C. Now, if it boiled at 101 C, then it was obviously not pure.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test E could be a powder if kept very very cold and ground up into a powder. But as soon as it warms up it starts to liquidify. Test cyp is always a powder and is pharmokenetically very similar to enan (1 carbon difference in the ester).

ManBeast

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Test E could be a powder if kept very very cold and ground up into a powder. But as soon as it warms up it starts to liquidify. Test cyp is always a powder and is pharmokenetically very similar to enan (1 carbon difference in the ester).

ManBeast
Exactly! Good point. If the guy had the Test E stored in a freezer or something, it's possible it can be in solid (powder) state. If it was room temperature and it was a powder then it isn't the same substance.

The only other option to make it solid, without it being a different substance, is to have extremely high pressures exerted on it...I doubt that was a factor ;)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Test E still doesn't look like a powder when put in the freezer. More like a frozen paste.

ironguns

Awards
thanks all!! Greatly appreciated...will tell this guy to stick his test up where the sun doesn't shine on his little chinman self, grazie. CHeers all!!!!!!!!!!