chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
whats the word on it? comparable to M5?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
HM gear costs more. with TLR you are getting 5 grams for 120 dollars and with hm gear you are getting 2 grams for 63 dollars. or 4 grams for 128 dollars. Even if you used the 50 dollar price it would still be 5 dollars more to buy the same amount of HM gear stuff. Anyone know if TLR is any good? reputable ****? I am going to go with them now.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that sucks about it is if you wanted to inject 1000mgs that would be 10cc's a week as opposed to 5 with the HM gear. but Price is king here and this stuff is 50 dollars cheaper if you buy 10gms

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that sucks about it is if you wanted to inject 1000mgs that would be 10cc's a week as opposed to 5 with the HM gear. but Price is king here and this stuff is 50 dollars cheaper if you buy 10gms
Anyone have any idea what 7a OHN is? They're advertising it on this site now, but isn't that a wqeaker methylation?

dego

Awards
Team Life Research is Instynct site. He is always top notch.
The 7aOHN is reported to be much better than the 17aOHN but at the price I'd want to know how much more. 7a Methyl are usually a bit strong but have other properties and are usually so-so on oral absorption. But with the combo of 7a methylation and 4c hydroxylation the absorption goes way up. So a little birdie told me.

7aOHN is basically 4OH-MENT for those that are interested. And is intended for oral use only. I've only seen one direct comparison between the 7a and 17a OHN's and the 7a faired much better even at considerably lower doses. (10mg -vs- 40mg)