OTC PCT HDROL HELP

Redsox0432

Awards
So im nearing the end of my hdrol cycle about 2 weeks left. I ran it just 50mgs for 6 weeks tried uppin it to 75 but with baseball and a lot of cardio i kept it at 50.
So i know most of you guys say to use a SERM, but Im going with reversitol V2.
I want to know what u guys think i should stakc it with

Reversitol v2
cycle support
jack3d
con cret creatine

what else to go along with the reversitol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* really? You know what we will reccomend... yet you come in saying you won't use it...

How old are you?

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you really need a serm here... the ONLY other way I would recommend is to use Unleashed, HCGenerate, DAA, NTBM post cycle... I still think you need a serm along with it but this is the best of the best for otc... use code needto139 and needtobuildmuscle.com and get 15% off and free shipping... i would still use a serm... I would use torem...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are ways to do it w/o SERMs. But not using OTC... I have heard of some people using AI's, peptides, HCG, to come back after a cycle. But the last two are injection only, and the first one is usually done with a SERM.

Basically put, No amount of natty test boosters are going to bring you back from a cycle as fast as a serm. Will you come back? maybe. Will their be ill effects? Probably. Would you be better off with a SERM? Yes.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
couldnt have said it better!

There are ways to do it w/o SERMs. But not using OTC... I have heard of some people using AI's, peptides, HCG, to come back after a cycle. But the last two are injection only, and the first one is usually done with a SERM.

Basically put, No amount of natty test boosters are going to bring you back from a cycle as fast as a serm. Will you come back? maybe. Will their be ill effects? Probably. Would you be better off with a SERM? Yes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is there a new thread popping up
Like this every 10 minutes? Is it a joke or a legit person trying to learn?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is there a new thread popping up
Like this every 10 minutes? Is it a joke or a legit person trying to learn?
Recently there have been an influx of people needing the same advice. ManBeast is working hard to save the world's endocrine system.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recently there have been an influx of people needing the same advice. ManBeast is working hard to save the world's endocrine system.
Hate to say it, it was red time for redsox...
I got pissed off...
Sorry