Need Advice anabolic steroids gone wrong

scionstreet

Awards
im a 24yr old male 200 pound range go to the gym daily well it all started when i had the great idea to get into anabolics drug of choice (anavar) i took it for a 2 month cycle (keep in mind i did no reaseach got to live to learn) i then decided i did not wanna take this anymore for one reason or another i did not do a PCT..i then staretd having panic attacks anxity and deperesion also was in a cloud daily felt sick at all time.. i tried to get threw it for about 3 weeks before i went to the doctor they tested my test level and that came back to be 220 the range is 300-1100 they then put me on 50 mg andro gel one month later i re tested to find out i came up to 239 as of yesterday they put me on 300mg depo-test shot every two weeks has anyone had this problem before the doctor does not seem to know much about this she just keeps making me try different things please help me im sure someone has experianced something like this to some degree.. also should i test me estrogen.. i dont know much and i realise that i made a mistake any help is greatly appriated i want my life back thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like she's starting a basic HRT approach with you, just relax and trust her.

ManBeast

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm
Very shocked that anavar did that to u.. R u sure that's what u got...

I've had friends run it for 3 months with no pct.. It's nit really hormonal, it works more like a hardcore gda (simple terms) from what I understand...

If u could get it tested or find out for sure what it is..

But try seeing an endocrinologist n tell then it's urgent n u have blood work to show them. If u want a quick fix, take erase from pes. Will rid u of excess estrogen and help prop up your natty test.. Look into division one as well to free up your shgb. It happened to me 5 years ago with winstrol. N I went to a psych for the anxiety.. He gave me aderall which helped calm my nervousness surprisingly but I didn't see an md for hrt.. Probably will be on it now very soon, blood work on Tuesday for me

scionstreet

Awards
ok so did i perminatly mess anything up or how long tell i should feel better anything you can offer is very helpfull and thank you for your response

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He's already seeing an endo.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only time will tell, the test should make you feel better within a couple weeks, tell the doc you want to look into restarting maximizing your natural test as well. But you have to accept the reality that you might be on TRT for the rest of your life.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My bad, OP if you are not seeing an endocrinologist, ask for a referral or go see one on your own. (its getting late).

ManBeast

scionstreet

Awards
i just got a referal i was seeing a family practice

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, OP if you are not seeing an endocrinologist, ask for a referral or go see one on your own. (its getting late).

ManBeast
Might be able to try restart you with some clomid and some HCG. Hmm. It could be that since you are only 3 weeks out off the Anavar that your test levels are still really suppresed. (or is it 4-5 now? ). Still I wouldn't even consider that you would test in the normal range of test till around 1-2 months after stopping anavar and completing a strong PCT (8 weeks on is VERY long for a first cycle, and to do w/o PCT)

scionstreet

Awards
could my estrogen levels also be playing a role in this crazyness? ill just live life day by day and trust the doctor this will get better once on the shot (depo 300mg) how fast should my test levels begin to come up

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
They'll be coming up immediately, but you won't really notice it for at least 2-4 weeks.

ManBeast

scionstreet

Awards
I'm
Very shocked that anavar did that to u.. R u sure that's what u got...

I've had friends run it for 3 months with no pct.. It's nit really hormonal, it works more like a hardcore gda (simple terms) from what I understand...

If u could get it tested or find out for sure what it is..

But try seeing an endocrinologist n tell then it's urgent n u have blood work to show them. If u want a quick fix, take erase from pes. Will rid u of excess estrogen and help prop up your natty test.. Look into division one as well to free up your shgb. It happened to me 5 years ago with winstrol. N I went to a psych for the anxiety.. He gave me aderall which helped calm my nervousness surprisingly but I didn't see an md for hrt.. Probably will be on it now very soon, blood work on Tuesday for me

im not saying were i got it from but the anavar was in a sealed package from BIO Gen and the pills also had BG on them

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg of anavar in clinical studies supresses hpta function.

running a cycle (of legit, quality anavar) depending on the dose, for 2 months, can totally cause permanent damage. it isn't likely, but who knows.

op should google the "power pct" and (power=program of wellness & restoration). specializing in this stuff. (getting hpta function back after steroid use.)

any and all side effects are possible with steroid usage. anyone who doesn't realize this needs to open their eyes and research.

scionstreet

Awards
ya its scary and it sucks i had to learn the hard way but now trying to fix what i have done is all i want i was taking 20mg a day one 10mg pill twice daily jbryand101b you seem too know your stuff with what you have read were should i go next and what should i do??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya its scary and it sucks i had to learn the hard way but now trying to fix what i have done is all i want i was taking 20mg a day one 10mg pill twice daily jbryand101b you seem too know your stuff with what you have read were should i go next and what should i do??
I believe he said to google "Power PCT" and (power=program of wellness & restoration). specializing in this stuff. (getting hpta function back after steroid use.)

Other than that Jb is a busy man.... Check those, you got questions after that, post them in the proper place here. :D