darsh89

darsh89

Awards
suppose i were to run a 2 week sd kicker at 10 mgs both weeks for this cycle:

epi: 45/45/45/45/55/55/00/00
bold: 600/600/600/600/600/600/800/800
androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

with sd: 10/10/00/00/00/00/00/00

goals arent to blow up in weight or anything. basically i would just have a low dose sd to get me going initially while the others kick in. Would this be worthwhile? is such a low dose of superdrol for only 2 weeks anything that should cause any worry? Can i expect much benefit from this and is this even long enough for the other stuff to kick in? if I would have to run sd for 3 weeks ill just save it for another time

thoughts?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by bold, injectible? Or am I outta the loop on yet another PH product? LoL

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
I'd hope it'd be injectable and if that's the case drop the Androhard and get some real test. If you have access to EQ (bold) you should be able to get test also. Extend the superdrol to 3-4 weeks and bump the dose to 20-30mg in the 3rd-4th week depending on how sides are.

san731

san731

Awards
What do you mean by bold, injectible? Or am I outta the loop on yet another PH product? LoL

ManBeast
Bold was a oral PH available a year or two ago but it was banned and is EXTREMELY hard to find now. And if he is runnin the PH bold at that dose, it's safe to say he has every remaining bottle out there lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking, but I always like toi make sure.

ManBeast

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
yes it is the bold ph. you can still find some overseas but for a steep price. im hoping that the androhard will help the absorption of bold if taken together.

anyway does two weeks seem like long enough for the sd to do a little something and allow the other hormones to get up and going when i discontinue the sd? Im not looking for the sd to blow me up, i would just like to be able to feel a little something and get some initial strength from the beginning since the other hormones are a little slower acting.