Testicular pains with beastdrol.

Cheif

Awards
Well the title says it all.
Hah anyone else experience this?

I've done orals before, and this pain is unfamiliar.

I know they f**k with the jewels, but just curious if this is common with Beastdrol.

GMaN1911

Awards
Is beastdrol superdrol? If so then yeah I have them occasionally right now.....happened in the gym a couple days ago infact

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol can cause testicular discomfort because it does cause quite a bit of shutdown of the HPTA, and when you get shutdown the testes will atrophy. For some it will cause a little pain for some while some people won't get the pain. It is a normal part of cycling and should subside within a few days or at least when you come off of the Beastdrol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Probably just because you're shut down.....but yeah beastdrol is superdrol. The most potent PH around next to M1T.

Cheif

Awards
Yeah I figured that is why.
I have used Superdrol before, but I believe this is the most potent clone I've tried to date.

It doesn't hurt like super bad.
But kind of like the feeling you have a couple of minutes after getting hit in the nards.

I keep taking deep breathes. It helps a but, but it is uncomfortable.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I experienced this with hdrol

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I get it with beast everytime. Well worth it though!!!

Cheif

Awards
Thanks for the input guys.

Lethargy is really kicking my a** as well. Haha

Sides blow, but I guess you know that's when it is working right? Lol

Well, usually.. Hah
I've been on for a few days and strength/aggression in the gym has already skyrocketed.

Can't complain about that!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I get it with beast everytime. Well worth it though!!!
one thing you can do is check out our product called transaderm. It's a topical DHEA product that helps prevent shutdown (may fix your nut issue) and would combat the lethargy.

Cheif

Awards
one thing you can do is check out our product called transaderm. It's a topical DHEA product that helps prevent shutdown (may fix your nut issue) and would combat the lethargy.
I will look into that man. Thank you for the heads up.

Have any of you experienced liver pain as well early on in the cycle?

I just started developing it this morning..
I don't get this, I have ran the compound before..
Should I continue on with the cycle? Wait a few days to see if it subsides?
It isn't excruciating or anything, but i can definitely feel it hah

All these sides are new to me?
Maybe because I haven't ran in a cycle in over a year?

What do you guys think?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I dont think its liver pain, sounds like lower back pumps and yes i get them on SD and most other aas.

Cheif

Awards
I dont think its liver pain, sounds like lower back pumps and yes i get them on SD and most other aas.
Nah bro, it's in the right side of my abdominals on the front.

I have lower back pumps as well, only when I forget to take taurine though.

I'm running 20mg 4 times a day right now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you listen really closely at night you can hear the death-screams of your sperm :D

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would help with lethargy.
What I have used on cycle for the balls though is some DAA. It doesn't bring it back to full size, but it does cause some stimulation (well at least for me), for the boys to get a little more juice in them. Just be careful because the boost in test could cause other imbalances like prolactin/estrogen.

Cheif

Awards
If you listen really closely at night you can hear the death-screams of your sperm :D

ManBeast
Bahahah that was awesome lolol

Thank you for the link ManBeast!
I went to the gym, and just got out.

As I started working out, the pain started going away.
Maybe because I took a few drinks from the fountain.

I will look through that link some more!

Dang poor bluedevil man, It seemed like he was getting things right.
Hopefully he figures it out.

Cheif

Awards
This.

I've had it every time with hdrol (2x) and pmag. It's just your testes shrinking cuz you're shutting down.
Alright, thank you man!

It freaked me out a bit.
Feels like someone put my nuts in a death grip.
Lol they feel a bit better now.
Thanks!

Cheif

Awards
This would help with lethargy.
What I have used on cycle for the balls though is some DAA. It doesn't bring it back to full size, but it does cause some stimulation (well at least for me), for the boys to get a little more juice in them. Just be careful because the boost in test could cause other imbalances like prolactin/estrogen.
Sounds interesting.

I have thought about using the DAA on cycle.
But figured it might cause more of a hormonal imbalance, like you stated.

Do you think it is something I should consider for now/future cycles?
Or is it just something you like to do?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds interesting.

I have thought about using the DAA on cycle.
But figured it might cause more of a hormonal imbalance, like you stated.

Do you think it is something I should consider for now/future cycles?
Or is it just something you like to do?
Started noticing it on my last mild cycle of AndroHard/Lean. I was using Lit up some days and noticed increased testicular activity lol. Lit up has some p5p in it and other stuff to aid in prolactin sides. I wouldn't use it unless you HAD to. Just because you really don't want anymore problems to arise on cycle. Specially when taking something that can elevate both prolactin and estrogen. Unless you know how you will respond. I tend to always run an AI and some L-dopa whenever I run DAA. But that's just me.

Cheif

Awards
Started noticing it on my last mild cycle of AndroHard/Lean. I was using Lit up some days and noticed increased testicular activity lol. Lit up has some p5p in it and other stuff to aid in prolactin sides. I wouldn't use it unless you HAD to. Just because you really don't want anymore problems to arise on cycle. Specially when taking something that can elevate both prolactin and estrogen. Unless you know how you will respond. I tend to always run an AI and some L-dopa whenever I run DAA. But that's just me.
Hmmm i might try this next cycle.
I respond well to most things, so I don't think It would cause any problems.

I just hadn't read of anyone doing it until now.

Thanks man!

Cheif

Awards
transaderm might help with some sides from the little conversion to test that happens, but if ur claiming that transaderm will prevent shutdown from anabolic steroids, then prove it with some science. thats one big-assed claim. this would be a revolutionary development in the world of anabolics. if anything it would probably cause even more suppression of LH and FSH.
I sense an argument coming on.. -_- lol

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Boy this beastdrol sounds like a real enjoyable product to run.... hope the gains are worth it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boy this beastdrol sounds like a real enjoyable product to run.... hope the gains are worth it.
Almost all PH's cause suppression of natural test and will cause this side effect. Stronger the stuff, the more side effects you get.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Even real AAS can cause this, superdrol just kicks in fast and hard.

ManBeast

titstatus

Awards
I also experienced this with h-drol during and after PCT. I used nolva, daa, and pct assist while usually drinking ~1 gallon of water a day (I didn't use an AI, could that partially be a reason why?). I plan on running a d-zine cycle soon and more than likely expect to deal with these pains again. Besides upping water intake and jerking it more, anyone have any suggestions to combat this? Or is it something that everyone just deals with until it goes away?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nuts or liver?

ManBeast

Cheif

Awards
Haha doesnt it?

But like mattrag said, almost every anabolic causes this side effect.
I was just one of the lucky ones up until now I guess.

But no joke, 4 days in, and the strength/muscle hardness is already showing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
live with it, or get some HCG... lol

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha doesnt it?

But like mattrag said, almost every anabolic causes this side effect.
I was just one of the lucky ones up until now I guess.

But no joke, 4 days in, and the strength/muscle hardness is already showing.

The power of the beast. lol
Have fun man! And eat to keep those gains!

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Almost all PH's cause suppression of natural test and will cause this side effect. Stronger the stuff, the more side effects you get.
"Almost All"...but not ones like the Andro Series right? Why wouldn't you just save up and go for a run of Andromass? The "testicular pain" and shutdown just doesn't seem worth it to me...we only have one body, ya know?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Almost All"...but not ones like the Andro Series right? Why wouldn't you just save up and go for a run of Andromass? The "testicular pain" and shutdown just doesn't seem worth it to me...we only have one body, ya know?
They are still supressive. They still suggest you run a SERM and at the least a PCT.

If you think about it though... if it doesn't shut you down or down regulate your natural test then it probably is doing VERY little. Unless it's something that rebalances your natural hormones (Like AI's, and some test boosters).
The weaker stuff will not suppress you as bad. So you might not need to be "Restarted" but you are still going to be suppressed. I am sure there are bloods showing otherwise (I believe the old Version 2 AndroHard showed very little suppression.). But AndroMass/Bulk will be suppressive. At least to a degree where you may notice testicular shrinkage. Will it be the same as something like Sdrol? I doubt it, I HOPE not lol. The Logs on AndroMass are not that impressive. I mean if it is easy to recover from/no sides/easy on the body then hell yea save up and run that. But barely anything will get you as good gains as Sdrol over the time anyway... In the long run itll be better to run the AndroSeries (Provided they work), but I like the tried and true orals. If not, Ill just pin and run HCG (Which the people at Primordial also recommend using). Im not bashing PP, I use some of their stuff (EndoAmp, toco-8, androhard). It just I don't think AndroMass is a "Get out of jail" card when it comes to running hormonals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of the very weak hormones, nor the harsh ones, I like the middle ground (well... except tren, but... she's my dirty little secret).

ManBeast

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Manbeast, you try trenavar? I wanna buy a couple bottles so I can dose it high, what u think a good high dose would be. Just this 1 question, im not tryin to jack this thread.

Cheif

Awards
I'm not a fan of the very weak hormones, nor the harsh ones, I like the middle ground (well... except tren, but... she's my dirty little secret).

ManBeast
Personally, I like stuff that works lol
Nothing mild or weak works for me.
Unless it is bridged off something like superdrol. Hah

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm a middle of the road kinda guy lol, except when it comes to tren LoL..

Diesel: nope, not yet waiting for more logs. Currently I'm infatuated with Helladrol and Katanadrol stacked.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a middle of the road kinda guy lol, except when it comes to tren LoL..

Diesel: nope, not yet waiting for more logs. Currently I'm infatuated with Helladrol and Katanadrol stacked.

ManBeast
Helladrol/Katana is an incredible combo for sure. It usually results in shredding up nice and adding some quality LBM ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It truly is amazing how far Promhormones/Designer Steroids have come since the early days when AM was formed. Hell, even the non-hormonal suppliments have come so far its frickin ridiculous.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Sorty to hijak but Sometimes if i cough really hard i get this sorta cramp under eath my balls.it hurts really fukcing bad ..Between the balls and butthole(srry for the disturbing image) it has been happening more now tht im running pmag.. Befor this it happened a few time but its considerably more now. It prob happens like every two or three days

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That would be your "perenium" LoL, but I have no idea why a cough there would cause irritation, that area is usually associated with the pelvic floor muscles, not sure if those are the ones involved in any kind of hernia.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ah i hope no hernia. Well im goin to te doctors soon and i will disclose using anabolics with HER.. Thas rite her!! I hope she takes a look down there

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is she cute and single? :D You really don't have to disclose about anabolics if you are just concerned about a hernia.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Is she cute and single? :D You really don't have to disclose about anabolics if you are just concerned about a hernia.

ManBeast
Smoking hot indian chick. Reallyy thick accent and married but i flirt with her all the time. And now shes gnna be toucbing my balls =D I have no idea what it is. It doesnt hurt wen i squat or anything jus if i cough hard. so ima just let her know

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO

ManBeast

Cheif

Awards
Smoking hot indian chick. Reallyy thick accent and married but i flirt with her all the time. And now shes gnna be toucbing my balls =D I have no idea what it is. It doesnt hurt wen i squat or anything jus if i cough hard. so ima just let her know
Bahahahaha! That is just terrible man haha