Multi
Fish oil

Pct:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Testforce 2 (6wks)
Endosurge (4wks)
Titanium XL (4wks)

I've ran Protomax twice, Epistane once, 11oxo, and 11kt in the past
w/ no problems, all were solo. Lil nervous about stacking 2 Ph's, never have before.
Just looking for some suggestions/ critique.
Also looking to Recomp. Plan on eating 500cal below maintenance.
Thanks​

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
nolva is ill-advised with the trenazone type PHs. clomid is usually considered to be a better choice.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for info, will be running something similar soon. Also never heard that nolva thing before myself will have to look into it....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
something about nolva and prolactin and 19-nor compounds if I remember when I asked in another thread, I'll dig somewhere.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess I better order some Clomid; i've used iron dragon chem site a while back can anyone p m another jst in case? thanks guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
We don't really discuss those kinda "sources" here either being that they are a grey area legally.

ManBeast

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Here's the post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191968-pct.html#post3194340

The reason for not running it as pct is due to a possibility of rebound (from what I can now gather), and it was progersterone and not prolactin.

ManBeast
your reasoning sounds very accurate to me. unfortunately, i can actually attest getting some nasty rebound gyno a few weeks after my nolva-based pct ended for an epi+tren ph cycle.... very similar to yours, op. (my cycle had the oral tren-x ph though, not the trenazone, some compound though).

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your reasoning sounds very accurate to me. unfortunately, i can actually attest getting some nasty rebound gyno a few weeks after my nolva-based pct ended for an epi+tren ph cycle.... very similar to yours, op. (my cycle had the oral tren-x ph though, not the trenazone, some compound though).
Great, thanks guys. Gonna order some clomid from Purity solutions, prices is unbeatable! Also gonna replace the Endosurge or Titanium w/ some erase. Any suggestions there?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks guys. Gonna order some clomid from Purity solutions, prices is unbeatable! Also gonna replace the Endosurge or Titanium w/ some erase. Any suggestions there?
idk if your allowed to say exactly where your gonna get your chems from so be careful with that. i ordered some letro from a research company that claims to have solutions of a high purity ;) for my lab rat. this solution, however, is not very pure... it is very under dosed, if it even contains what its said to contain at all. my rat was using letro from a different company and then switched to this companies' letro and he clearly began to notice it was significantly weaker then the letro he was using prior to this, despite using what was supposedly the same dosage. just an FYI

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks, I usually don't mention sources, however w/ purity solutions being a pretty big AM board sponsor I doubt anyone will care. Found some other locals i'll chk out thanks bro