Help and advice on first cycle?

Dzeze

Awards
Hi, I have used this site to gain more of an understanding and get information on cycles, and dos and donts. And thought the best thing to do would be ask for some expert advice :). Bit of background:
I'm 21, been training flat out for 2 years just over, started at 11 stone, 5'8 tall, trained 4 to 5 days a week with a trainer, packed the protein, creatine, along with pre workouts and other supps, aswell as strict eating regimes high in protein and carbs, and 2 months ago I had climbed to 13 stone 9, then cut to 12 stone 8 and hit a plateau.
My aim is to gain 10 pounds while maintaining a low bf%.
The cycle I am thinking of doing is:

Dbol with test for 10 weeks
While running a hCG during the cycle

As a pct I was thinking of running a TRS, possibly - sustain alpha, toco-8, and endoamp, or something close.
Would I need SERMS's?

And in all honesty, if I ran this cycle properly, or something close to this cycle, for 2 cycles and maybe winny afterwards what gains am I looking to get and keep permanently after I've finished cycling, if I maintain the work rate and food and supps afterwards. And what percentage of my gains from when I am on my cycle am I likely to lose afterwards? Sorry for all the questions it's just obviously not something to take lightly, or jump into without being 100% sure and giving it 100% :). Thank you for any advice you may give.

C Rex

C Rex

Awards
I couldnt advise you on how much of your gains you would keep, but if you use a SERM, you will not only keep more but your body will recover faster. If your diet and lifting is on point youll keep more as well. PCT is one of the most important parts so make sure you have it figured out before you start anything.

Dzeze

Awards
Thank you for replying, so if I used a TRS and SERMS's my gains would be better? Or drop the TRS?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yur still a littl young bro. Yur endocrine system is not fully developed ven if yu think yu have stopped growing. If yur looking for 10 lbs yu dont need any type of anabolics.. Try something natty like DAA. And change up your routine in the gym. Youll be surprised how weight yu cud gai naturally

Dzeze

Awards
I'm definitely not growing anymore :p. What other risks are there when you are younger? Well I didn't wasn't sure if 2 cycles would be enough to gain more, but more is what I want. And I am not taking it lightly, I will put in the work and be completely dedicated. thanks for the post.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If your endocrine system has not normalized to "your" baselines, you risk having it decide to normalize to a "depressed/low" state.

ManBeast

Dzeze

Awards
Don't mean to sound thick but what exactly does that mean. Thank you. :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to sound thick but what exactly does that mean. Thank you. :)
Google steroid effects on underdeveloped endocrine system.im sure yu want to be able to use yur dikc in the future right? I would suggest staying away from aas for a while

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you really just ask if you can use the TRS in place of a SERM after a 10 week test/dbol cycle???? WTF is happening on this board? If you have to ask that, you need to not even approach AAS or even PH/DS.

Dzeze

Awards
Did you really just ask if you can use the TRS in place of a SERM after a 10 week test/dbol cycle???? WTF is happening on this board? If you have to ask that, you need to not even approach AAS or even PH/DS.
Sorry, I read on a post on AM about the 'perfect pct' and it explained how a cycle used along side a hCG would need a lesser dosage of SERM afterwards. Which is what I meant?

Dzeze

Awards
And also this is me gaining more knowledge before I start, Im not going into it immediately bud.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Your to young still bro don't screw yourself up. I know you might see other young guys doing cycles and they appear fine but you don't see them at 30 with low T needing a doctor to make them normal. Wait it out bro it will be worth it.

Dzeze

Awards
Thank you bro, I am trying to weigh it all up. You think there is too much risk even if I only did 2 cycles, and did them properly? Thanks for the advice man.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yea one cycle on a still devloping endocrine system can do damage.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Thank you bro, I am trying to weigh it all up. You think there is too much risk even if I only did 2 cycles, and did them properly? Thanks for the advice man.
Absolutely. Its not worth it