PGF2a Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
I've been reading alot on this pgf2a stuff, which is some kind of prostaglandin , under the prescription name lutalyse by upjohn. I was wondering if I could get this stuff as a research chemical like igf-1 and reconstitute it myself, or if anybody knows anything about this stuff help me out here

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't touch it myself, have you checked the sides? gotta be crazy to mess with that stuff

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Basically, i'm just looking for something to lean down on, I just got off a cycle of IGF-1 LR3 insulin and fina, and I have gained about 20 lbs. and have kept it for about 2 weeks, bodyfat has not increased much if at all, but I think it would look really awesome if I could do a leaning down phase over a long period of time without losing any of my muscle at all, I can't afford growth right now, and I just got off heavy androgen use, so what are my options?? pg-h seems to sound decent, but not strong enough, I'd like to make my own growth , if i could find raw materials, any help?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
just get some clen, you'll thank yourself for skipping the PGF-2A. The clen is anti-catabolic when used for short (2weeks) periods of time. get on over to customnutritionwarehouse.com and pick up a bottle of clenbuterol HCL. i've used it and love it. just remember, if you aren't shaking, you aren't using enough :twisted:

javman

Awards
I've been reading alot on this pgf2a stuff, which is some kind of prostaglandin , under the prescription name lutalyse by upjohn. I was wondering if I could get this stuff as a research chemical like igf-1 and reconstitute it myself, or if anybody knows anything about this stuff help me out here
Synthol
Had a friend who used it and got the shits real bad only no gains

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude, easy on the titles of your threads. Stop writing them all in caps, and adding unnecessary bullshit.

It's kind of annoying, so please stop.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Sorry to piss you off mr. badass, I didn't know all the board rules, i'm not a computer geek who Posts 8000 replies a day, I actually have a life besides this board. Scrawny ass geek

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude was all that necessary? I simply asked you to stop writing your titles in caps and adding all the little BS afterwards.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I found it unnessary and now you will have a lot more time on your hands.. ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 1