machorox123

Awards
  • Established
How good of a clone is methastadrol of SD. Jus wondering for future cycles

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Honestly I haven't tried it but most seem to like it. I have a couple bottles myself. You can't beat the price.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro the price i rediculous. Thats why i wonderin if its any good

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Everyone said its a little underdosed but 30 is a good dosage. Definitely start out lower tho to find your tolerance

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
why even mess with it? why not just get beastdrol, which is highly reputable... thats what I would go with...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya... It's a lot more spendy and gotta be careful where you get it. Go with transform sd. 17 a bottle

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
its a litte more spendy but you know what your getting...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I hear of a lot of counterfit beast and the real stuff is priceyyy..if mathastdrol is a good clone id rather pay 20 than 60

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Transform supplements SD is reputable and also cheap (Good compromise).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BAM!!! there it is ;-)

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its a litte more spendy but you know what your getting...
There is no need to spend above 25 bucks on SD.

LGI and Transformed are both solid and legit brands, and both have SD around 20 bucks for 900mg.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to spend above 25 bucks on SD.

LGI and Transformed are both solid and legit brands, and both have SD around 20 bucks for 900mg.
cool..still loookin around..havnt commited to anything yet

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
How good of a clone is methastadrol of SD. Jus wondering for future cycles
I bought M-Drol from more than one source and they had 2 lot numbers about a year ago then the price skyrocketed so I bought some of this Methastadrol (Exact M-Drol Clone) Hard Rock Supplements.

I have "pulse cycled" the 2 different lot numbers of M-DROL and the Methastadrol.

When I have the chance I open the caps and dump it in my mouth and I use some olive oil or natural peanut butter and take the dosage together.
Read I believe on user unreals threads that he took his SD with olive oil for absorption.

The first cycle was of the lots of M-DROL that had like no filler and was is small clear caps. When cap opened tasted like no filler, you could taste the chemical.
The other lots of M-DROL had like a bunch of filler and was in larger clear caps and had a sweet taste.
The Methastadrol also must have had filler as it was in about the same size larger cap, but it was white not clear also did not have a sweet taste.

All 3 SD clones performed exactly the same way.
Superdrol Kicks azz period all 3 kicked butt and I can't say one was better than the other.

I'd say buy up a bunch of Methastadrol (Exact M-Drol Clone) Hard Rock Supplements if you like Superdrol while it's still cheap and you can get SD period.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Looks likebina go with methastadrol. Thanks guys