Gyno?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 2 of a test, dbol cycle. Is it possible to have the beginnings of gyno already?? I kind of thought it was all in my head but my nips are brutally tender and look a bit puffy. Suggetions?

COLOSSUS

Awards
yes its possible. It means you are prone to it. Now hit the nolva.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
yes its possible. It means you are prone to it. Now hit the nolva.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll start nolva at 20mg per day immediately. I'm thinking I"ll just take nolva long enough to offset the gyno symptoms and then stop until/if symtoms reappear. Sound reasonable?

COLOSSUS

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll start nolva at 20mg per day immediately. I'm thinking I"ll just take nolva long enough to offset the gyno symptoms and then stop until/if symtoms reappear. Sound reasonable?
try 60mg till sides subside then run it at 40mg through the cycle.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I would go more for 60mgs/ed until symptoms clear up, then 10 to 20mgs/ed for the remainder of the cycle.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
that sounds a little high but you may have a good point there in that i have to up the dosage to counteract what has already been started. Thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
that sounds a little high but you may have a good point there in that i have to up the dosage to counteract what has already been started. Thanks
That is a little high but remember that novladex has a six day half life and the full dosage takes time to build. All the same I would drop it down to 40mg ed after the first couple of dosages.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help here bros. :) I have started into 40 mgs per day beginning today and will continue for a few days after symptoms have subsided. Then I'm going to go it the rest of the cycle at 10mgs per day unless the need arises for more.